fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    purpledragonclaw
    Participant

lamortefille wrote:

Wizard woodlore is about a foot tall and about 5 inches wide (at it’s widest).

I’ve seen the roaring sentinel in person. Huge and heavy!

I have the Roaring Sentinel over my bed at night, and when I first bought him, let me tell you, he freaked me out waking up at 2 in the morning! Bleary-eyed, barely awake, and that was the first thing I saw πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ There are no words. But now that I’m used to it, I LOVE it!!!

I used to have a Roaring Sentinel back before I knew about Windstone, and my mother put him outside and he got all destroyed. πŸ˜₯

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

PaperCut wrote:

I used to have a Roaring Sentinel back before I knew about Windstone, and my mother put him outside and he got all destroyed. πŸ˜₯

Oh PaperCut, I read that and cringed! And moaned…Did you ever replace it? I think some online stores still have it. Last I checked, the Windstone Online Store was out. πŸ˜₯

Nope. I haven’t seen him anywhere, but he’s not really one of my favorites anyways. I think he should still be in the yard at the other house (we’re renting it). He’s not really “destroyed” like I said before, just the paint is all worn off… far as I know anyway; I haven’t seen him since last August. If I get him back I could probably just repaint him, or send him to Kyrin…

Pegasi1978
        Participant

I was wondering if those of you who bought things from fuzzyscales’ (a.k.a. whippetluv) auctions earlier in the month have received your pieces.

So far I’m the only one to have left feedback and that makes me wonder if the only reason I got my gothic unicorn as “fast” as I did was because I sent her a message through ebay checking up on it.

purpledragonclaw
          Participant

Oh, okay. As long as you’re okay with it. At least it’s repairable.

lamortefille
            Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

Wizard woodlore is about a foot tall and about 5 inches wide (at it’s widest).

I’ve seen the roaring sentinel in person. Huge and heavy!

I have the Roaring Sentinel over my bed at night, and when I first bought him, let me tell you, he freaked me out waking up at 2 in the morning! Bleary-eyed, barely awake, and that was the first thing I saw πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ There are no words. But now that I’m used to it, I LOVE it!!!

I hope it’s on a strong shelf! 😯 πŸ˜†

lamortefille
              Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

I was wondering if those of you who bought things from fuzzyscales’ (a.k.a. whippetluv) auctions earlier in the month have received your pieces.

So far I’m the only one to have left feedback and that makes me wonder if the only reason I got my gothic unicorn as “fast” as I did was because I sent her a message through ebay checking up on it.

I wondered about this, myself. I was eyeing the old warrior she has up, but with my luck….

Jasmine
                Participant

lamortefille wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

I wondered about this, myself. I was eyeing the old warrior she has up, but with my luck….

My payment cleared on the 17th so I’ll wait another week or so before asking about it.

Pegasi1978
                  Participant

Jasmine wrote:

lamortefille wrote:

pegasi1978 wrote:

My payment cleared on the 17th so I’ll wait another week or so before asking about it.
                    I’d go ahead and ask now. It’s been 11 days already, more than enough time (IMO) to ship it out. She said in her current auctions that she only ships out once a week. I’m thinking that day is Monday since March 17 is when my piece shipped. She also took a few days from when I sent my message to respond.

purpledragonclaw
                    Participant

What is wrong with these sellers?! Don’t they know better than to mess with Windstone fanatics? I’d be on their hides every other day for my piece, ESPECIALLY if they already received payment! I understand the gas crisis and the need to conserve, but hey! These sellers should also know that word travels fast among us, so if they screw up….well! Oh, and lamortefille, my Windstone pieces sit on dressers, so those should hold up! πŸ˜€

Jasmine
                      Participant

I just sent her a message but since I’m in Canada, it might take a little longer to get to me. I just asked to make sure it was sent and when. But yeah, I’m a little nervous being that I didn’t know it was Whippet when I bought it.

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

What is wrong with these sellers?! Don’t they know better than to mess with Windstone fanatics? I’d be on their hides every other day for my piece, ESPECIALLY if they already received payment! I understand the gas crisis and the need to conserve, but hey! These sellers should also know that word travels fast among us, so if they screw up….well! Oh, and lamortefille, my Windstone pieces sit on dressers, so those should hold up! πŸ˜€

The sad thing is the seller I’m talking about (fuzzyscales) used to be a member of the forum. She ended up leaving the forum because “real life” got busy and I can understand that.

I can also understand only shipping things out one day a week if that is all you can do because of your work schedule, but if you are going to ship out one day a week I feel you should tell your buyers this UPFRONT and in the auction.

The lack of communication is a little harder to understand, but I still can. It only takes a few minutes to get email someone to let them know that their item has or hasn’t shipped yet. If her Internet access is limited then I could see that, but she (meaning fuzzyscales) obviously still has some sort of Internet access because she’s updating her deviantart account and relisting items on ebay that didn’t sell the first time.

purpledragonclaw
                          Participant

You’re more understanding than I am. Patience is not one of my strong suits.

Pegasi1978
                            Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

You’re more understanding than I am. Patience is not one of my strong suits.

I guess there are some advantages to being the mother of a preschooler and the wife of a deployed soldier. πŸ˜† You have to have patience to deal with both.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 1,492 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.