fbpx

"I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone "I Just Bought A–" Celebration thread, v.3

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,492 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

The last thread is closing on 100 pages (ack!) so I thought it was time for a new one. Boast about, show, and dance in glee about your newly acquired Windstones here!

My new Windstones came over a week ago, but I don’t get to keep a one. πŸ˜† It was three huge boxes of blank pieces! You’ve already seen the coiled labradorite mother and the Crocus fledge I did. I’m working on a male now!

What’s everyone else gettin’?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

Starbreeze
        Participant

A silver Hatching Emperor and a Rainbow Kinglet!! πŸ˜‰

Stephanie
          Participant

starbreeze wrote:

A silver Hatching Emperor and a Rainbow Kinglet!! πŸ˜‰

Woo!

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Eep! I posted in the “Show your collection” thread, but this actually belongs here..

Let me repeat myself, as I am dancing with joy…

(repeat below)

Woo-hoo! She’s here, she’s here!! My Nyalah female showed up today!

As promised… pics!

My “Limited Edition” shelf… Violet Wolf family and my Nyalah pair. (Taken with flash)

They’re so pretty together, aren’t they? (No flash)

“No dear, I insist that YOU be in front.”
              (No flash, and please forgive the totally shaky camera shot…I tried.)

Eeeee!

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

well yesterday I just bought all three royal hatchers in silver!! I’ll have to post pics when they get here! πŸ˜€

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Congrats on the griffin, they look nice together!

I finally got my hands on the white OW I’ve had on layaway. Thank you Dave (Astral Castle). You rock!

Now the only one I’m missing is gold and I’m not in any hurry since it’s production and rainbow will hopefully make its appearance soon.

Stephanie
              Participant

Wow, that’s a beautiful collection of OWs! πŸ™‚

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

That IS a beautiful collection. You know I have never seen them all in one place…

Travistie
                  Participant

Nice OW collection Kachina! πŸ˜€
                    And your Nyalah Griffins are gorgeous, Tyrrlin! 😯 Can you post a pic of the sketch Melody did on the COA for the female?

I bought a silver Kinglet last night, and should be getting my Purple Spot Female Griffin in a couple days. I’ll post pics when she arrives.

Adaneth
                    Participant

Those griffins are beautiful! And so are those old warriors! πŸ˜€

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

travistie wrote:

Nice OW collection Kachina! πŸ˜€
                        And your Nyalah Griffins are gorgeous, Tyrrlin! 😯 Can you post a pic of the sketch Melody did on the COA for the female?

I bought a silver Kinglet last night, and should be getting my Purple Spot Female Griffin in a couple days. I’ll post pics when she arrives.

Oooh, yes. I have been remiss in not posting any of my CoA sketches. I’ll rectify that as soon as I get off my lazy butt and hook up my scanner.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Laurie
                        Participant

Kachina wrote:

I finally got my hands on the white OW I’ve had on layaway. Thank you Dave (Astral Castle). You rock!

Dave had a white old warrior for sale? I wish he had a rainbow scratcher and riser for sale so I could put them on layway πŸ˜₯
                          I bought a rainbow young dragon and the royal hatchers in rainbow. I also have a unicorn print I snagged off ebay on the way too.

Yep, I stared at it for a week or so before I finally jumped on it. I can’t believe no one else snagged it. Probably someone needed the cash and sold it to him.

Maria
                          Participant

Wow, Tyrrlin, nice flock of griffins!
                            I like that shot of your OWs, Kachina. The table looks fancy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 1,492 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.