fbpx

HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I received a present today from kiya!! Tonight we’re going to put the tree up and then I’ll get some pics posted. My little ones are so excited to put them on the tree!! Thank you so much, kiya!! :santa:

Somebody will be receiving a small package from me on Dec. 14th according to the tracking!

Leigha
      Participant

I got my ornament yesterday but I can’t upload pictures (lost my cord) so, opal, if you could please post any pictures you may have?

It is the most ADORABLE sitting dragon ornament ^^ she came with a packet of cranberry potpourri, some candy, a pretty card and a sparkly snowflake on a stick that I plan on putting my my potted plant on the porch.

Thank you so much Opal! I love my ornament.

I shipped my package out today ๐Ÿ™ I’m sorry it’s so late, but it’s sent priority, so it should get there soon. I hope my person likes their ornaments.

Misty
        Participant

Hoo-ray! I am glad you like your little dragon >..<

Megan
          Participant

I received my package today!!! Can’t tell you what it is just yet cause I got as far as taking it out of the box before I got back to chasing my own tail again….super busy.
            It’s from scenceable!!!!!! :D. There are three gifts all beautifully wrapped in gorgegous paper with ribbons. She also included some post cards which are made from the pictures she took for the calendar contest! I’m so excited! I’m gonna open them all in a little while and hopefully will get pictures up sometime tomorrow.
            Thank scenceable!!! The wrapping alone is amazing!
            My ornament went out yesterday. I really hope she likes it. I’m a bit disappointed with the way it turned out but I’m pretty picky about my own work.

scenceable
            Participant

I received my package today!!! Can’t tell you what it is just yet cause I got as far as taking it out of the box before I got back to chasing my own tail again….super busy.
              It’s from scenceable!!!!!! :D. There are three gifts all beautifully wrapped in gorgegous paper with ribbons. She also included some post cards which are made from the pictures she took for the calendar contest! I’m so excited! I’m gonna open them all in a little while and hopefully will get pictures up sometime tomorrow.
              Thank scenceable!!! The wrapping alone is amazing!
              My ornament went out yesterday. I really hope she likes it. I’m a bit disappointed with the way it turned out but I’m pretty picky about my own work.

Yay!

There should be 3 little gifts, one big gift, a card, postcards, and a big kraft envelope at the bottom of the box (don’t open the envelope until the end though!!)

I had to use styrofoam chips to pad everything so just wanted to make sure none of the goodies got lost in the mix! ๐Ÿ™‚

Skeeterdeee
              Participant

I got mine yesterday from kiya! It was just the inspiration I needed to start putting my decorations up! Last night after dinner we put the tree together and got the lights and garland on it, My boys have been little hurricanes around the tree this year, so I only have a couple ornaments on it at the moment. Kiya made us two bright Origami stars that arrived in a beautiful gift box (that I’ll actually use to store them in from year to year :))
                Photobucket

Kiya
                Participant

Actually, I guess those were better than I thought for you. ๐Ÿ™‚ Paper is hard for hyper little boys to break. LOL

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

Last year I put the breakable and heirloom ornaments on the top and plastic and shatterproof ornaments on the bottom half. This year the tree hasn’t even been up for 24 hours yet and they’ve knocked it down a half dozen times and started pulling the light bulbs out of their sockets. *facepalm* I may have to leave most ornaments off the tree this year. :'( They even went around the living room looking for “presents” to put under the tree: I know what I’m getting this year: last month’s issue of a magazine and the cushion off of my rocking chair!).

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Those are lovely!

tdm

fairyhearted
                      Participant

So I have a huge apology to make. I was really late sending the ornaments. My boyfriend’s father had a severe stroke and after several days in the hospital, passed away. My boyfriend is not taking it well, as is understandable. It was unexpected and he was only 66. So I’ve been spending a lot of time at the hospital and helping him and I couldn’t get the time I really wanted to spend making them and shipping them off in time. It was really bad timing this year. So I really, really hope my swapee can forgive the lateness and I hope it arrives in time for Christmas. I think it should. I hope I’m still permitted to join next year.

Kiya
                        Participant

I’m sure your swapee will understand.

So sorry to hear about the BF’s father. It is very, very hard to lose a parent unexpectedly – especially around the holidays I imagine.

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

Oh fairyhearted, I’m so sorry to hear such sad news. If you need me to do anything for you, don’t ever hesitate to contact me. You will always be welcome to be part of our swaps. <3

fairyhearted
                            Participant

Thanks everyone. Everyone on the forum has been so patient and sweet to me and I really, really, appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. I can’t believe what a crazy December it’s been, but I finally feel like I’m starting to catch up on things.

Riversgrace
                              Participant

Fairyhearted, I am sure that whoever you got will understand. I’m sending warm thoughts and wishes to your family during this hard time.

Riversgrace
                                Participant

OMG Skeeterdeee!!!!!!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my ornaments!!!!! I cried when I opened it, because the red and white husky you did looks very much like Tundra, and I have missed her more than ever lately because this is my first christmas in 11 years without her. The black and white reminds me of Katy…happy go lucky face… Again, THANK YOU so much for the heartfelt gift! And by the way you rosk at counted cross stitching! ๐Ÿ™‚ Hugs!!!! I will take pictures tonight and update this post. ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 93 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.