HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Skeeterdeee
    Participant

1. You don’t have to wrap it if you don’t want to. This is only the second time I’ve organized a swap, so I’m still learning the ways to make a swap go smoothly, but I’m going to say no to the teaser photo so that you’re recipient is totally surprised (like the PYO swaps). πŸ˜‰

2. No, it’s not expected. Last year I was running late when I needed to pack it up and send it, so mine was wrapped in tissue paper with a little note in the box. Other people had included little goodies like candies, cards, nice gift boxes, tins, etc. You can add goodies if you’d like, but no one is expecting it.

**A note to everyone: Make sure you include your forum name somewhere, so your recipient knows who sent it. :bigsmile:

I’m going to start mine this weekend after the Thanksgiving madness is over and I can relax with a fun project. Is everyone alright with their projects?

scenceable
      Participant

1. You don’t have to wrap it if you don’t want to. This is only the second time I’ve organized a swap, so I’m still learning the ways to make a swap go smoothly, but I’m going to say no to the teaser photo so that you’re recipient is totally surprised (like the PYO swaps). πŸ˜‰

2. No, it’s not expected. Last year I was running late when I needed to pack it up and send it, so mine was wrapped in tissue paper with a little note in the box. Other people had included little goodies like candies, cards, nice gift boxes, tins, etc. You can add goodies if you’d like, but no one is expecting it.

**A note to everyone: Make sure you include your forum name somewhere, so your recipient knows who sent it. :bigsmile:

I’m going to start mine this weekend after the Thanksgiving madness is over and I can relax with a fun project. Is everyone alright with their projects?

*salutes* thanks for the clarification! I started my ornament today, it’s going well…

Misty
        Participant

I finished mine today, do we wait til the 8th to mail them? Or anytime before then?

Hope they like it >.< I had fun making it!

Skeeterdeee
          Participant

I finished mine today, do we wait til the 8th to mail them? Or anytime before then?

Hope they like it >.< I had fun making it!

Awesome! I haven’t even started yet! Wait until at least closer to the 8th to get it out, so they all arrive around the same time. πŸ™‚

Elena
            Participant

I picked up my supplies yesterday and plan to get started after my exam tomorrow! πŸ˜€

Megan
              Participant

I started mine a few days ago. I’m excited. I hope my swapee likes it πŸ™‚

Skigod377
                Participant

Mines ready!! I gotta mail it now while I have time so it’ll ship out soon!!

etruscan
                  Participant

I have all the materials – still thinking about the design!

siberakh1
                    Participant

Making mine this week. I’ve got two ideas, but I’ll see what works out best. πŸ™‚ I won’t be home all next week though (taking a training course for my job), so I will probably ship mine out this Friday, otherwise I can see about having my dad mail it while I’m away.

scenceable
                      Participant

Mine is almost done… will definitely be ready to ship by the deadline if not a day or two before <3

Kiya
                        Participant

Lucky! My first attempt came out all wonky so I’m starting over. Hopefully all will go well this weekend so I can ship Monday!

Skeeterdeee
                          Participant

I have mine almost done, but I’m so not happy with it. :stare: I think I’m going to finish it and then try another pattern to see if I can do better. πŸ™‚

scenceable
                            Participant

My ornament is done! :O

siberakh1
                              Participant

Mine is done, but I was unable to get it packed up and to the post office in time and I had to leave on Sunday for MA. I won’t be home in time to get it packed up and race over to the post office Saturday(I can’t mail in my town on the weekends, because the PO in my town keeps changing their hours randomly and are being retarded), so I will have it out on Monday the 12th! It should arrive quickly though. Sorry for the delay!

Skeeterdeee
                                Participant

I’m excited to see what you guys came up with this year! πŸ™‚
                                  That sounds good, Siberakh. I picked Dec. 8th so that ornaments going across the US/Canadian border would make it in time for the holidays.
                                  I’m really disappointed with how mine turned out, I’m trying one more thing before I declare it finished! :bigsmile:

How is everyone else coming along??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 93 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.