HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    Leigha
    Participant

I got mine fron Leigha today! A clear ball with siver wire and beads wrapped around inside and the old style christmas light bulbs that screw in also wrapped in silver wire. The perfect size for my little tree! Thank you so much. If you have pics, please feel free to post them for me. She also sent some hot cocoa mix and chocolate espresso beans!

Yay! Glad you got them safe and like them.

Unfortunately I don’t have pics, sorry all.

Riversgrace
      Participant

Sorry about being late with pictures!!! Here they are!!!! My husky girls in counted cross stitch beauty!!!!!

Katy…(you can see her and Autumn in their kennels for nap time in the back)

And Tundra…which was so perfect cause I have missed her sooooo much this Christmas..

Thank you again Skeeterdeee!!!!!!!

Carolyn
        Participant

Those are so sweet ! So are the real ones .

Riversgrace
          Participant

Oh the real ones are super sweet…my only stand offish husky is Mariah lol.

Who all hasn’t recieved their ornaments? My package should have gotten to its person a week ago….I need to know if I need to start harassing the post office or not πŸ™‚

wolflodge100
            Participant

Mine should have gotten there last week. Now I am worried! :~

Kiya
              Participant

Mine should have gotten there last week. Now I am worried! :~

I just got it about 10 minutes ago! πŸ˜€ It’s fantastic! Thank you so much!

It is a lovely hummingbird ornament. I’ll take pictures later, but if you have any, wolfelodge, feel free to post them!

wolflodge100
                Participant

I’m so glad you got it safely! I hope you like it, I don’t have a camera right now so everyone will have to wait for your pics.

Skeeterdeee
                  Participant

I’m so glad you like them, Riversgrace! I had a lot of fun making them for you. πŸ™‚

According to my chart, there are 4 people who haven’t received yet (I need to double check that). A couple of those packages are traveling across the US/Canadian border, but all are on their way. If anyone needs any help or info, drop me a little PM and I’m here to help. I really love hosting this swap. Everyone who has signed up this year and last year has been a great group of people. Every person has taken the project seriously and made something beautiful for a new friend. Everyone has been so sweet and reliable and that’s what makes this forum the great place that it is. <3

Misty
                    Participant

Nothing here yet…but living on the edge of the world mail is kinda slow! I am not worried yet lol.

fairyhearted
                      Participant

Hi. Here’s a long overdue thank you to Riversgrace for my beautiful ornaments. Sorry I didn’t post sooner. I wanted a chance to post pictures. She wrote me a really sweet message in a Christmas card from Sunny California. πŸ™‚ Included were some beautiful jingle bells and large iridescent ball, a hand painted wooden star, a couple hand painted heart ornaments in a cute reindeer box, and of course my favorite ornament of all – a red ball with an interlocking silver and gold unicorn, marked 2011 on the back. It’s just gorgeous. I’m sorry that my camera did not do it justice. So thank you to Riversgrace for such a creative and thoughtful package and to skeeterdeee for putting this together and allowing me to participate. I had a lot of fun doing it. I only wish I had more time to make more ornaments. πŸ™‚ I really hope my person likes there ornaments and I hope it arrives soon if it’s not there yet.

Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket
                        Photobucket

Setsunawolf
                        Participant

Sorry about being late with pictures!!! Here they are!!!! My husky girls in counted cross stitch beauty!!!!!

Katy…(you can see her and Autumn in their kennels for nap time in the back)

And Tundra…which was so perfect cause I have missed her sooooo much this Christmas..

Thank you again Skeeterdeee!!!!!!!

We even use the same style and size of dog crate. LOL.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Riversgrace
                          Participant

I am so happy you liked them Fairyhearted! πŸ™‚ I think the unicorns and the neopalatin ice cream heart were my favorites to make. I knew I didn’t want to bother you, because of your family’s loss…I hope those ornaments at least gave you a smile on some of those hard days. I am glad they got there in one piece, and that you liked them.

Setsuna….I think you and I are long lost sisters somedays lol.

siberakh1
                            Participant

I’ll update with my picture tonight (finally got one taken). The ornaments I mailed out look like they were delivered yesterday! Yay!

etruscan
                              Participant

I’ll update with my picture tonight (finally got one taken). The ornaments I mailed out look like they were delivered yesterday! Yay!

Yes, they were! Two darling giraffe ornaments with poinsettia spots to add to my giraffe herd, and some surprise yummy candies as “packing” in the box. The candy had me really worried when I tipped the package and it rattled like a broken ornament was inside. πŸ™‚ Thank you very much!

Misty
                                Participant

I just got the most adorable ornament from etruscan today! I will get pics up as soon as I can, I absolutely love it. Good things are worth waiting for πŸ˜‰ Thanks so much!

*finally got time to take a picture and get it loaded. I just love it =) Thanks again etruscan!*

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 93 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.