fbpx

HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps HOLIDAY ORNAMENT SWAP 2011- SHIP BY DECEMBER 8TH!!

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

Those dragons are so cute!

Ok, this is very late, but I FINALLY got these uploaded! This is the package of goodies and ornament I got from foxfeather! :3

Photobucket

Photobucket

…. and on my lazy little office tree (half the ornament boxes didn’t come out this year, so my felt elephants from etruscan last year are somewhere packed with my parents Christmas stuff, and I haven’t had a chance to dig, but I know they are there with some other ones I wanted to get out this year and didn’t. Yes, that is a Krampus on top (cosplay props off to the side). 😛

Photobucket

scenceable
      Participant

My ornament arrived to my house ages ago, unfortunately I had already left to visit home! I had to come back to my apartment halfway through the holidays anyway to check the house and make sure everything was ok, check the mail, etc so I picked it up then. I ended up opening it at my grandmother’s and was sort of rushed! I do plan on taking some better photos but the ornament is at my mom’s currently and I am not! Here are some quick ones for now, the ornament I got is amazing to say the least.

Megan01 was my partner, sort of ironically! We had each other and didn’t realize it! She also sent along some other gifts and things too! What an amazing box, again so sorry about the delay in posting photos.

Digging in…

All the beautifully wrapped gifts! My grandmother robbed the wrapping paper after haha

Okay so I didn’t take pictures of the extras because I was rushing, but Megan got me a beautiful book on anatomy which included illustrations of horses, deer, and several other animals. It’s so awesome! She also got a cat nip toy for my cat, Oot, who went totally bananas for it. My mom’s cats came in and kept stealing the toy, it was a 4 cat scramble haha. She also did a beautiful pastel painting for me, I’ll have to find a frame or something to hang it up!

The big one…

And here she is in all her sparkly gorgeous glory!

Her name is “jewel”, and I love love LOVE her! She is in the most awesome colours ever, pink and lavender, and is appaloosa with soft hair and fluffy gorgeous wings. She’s so perfect!

Thanks so so soooo much Megan! She really is awesome, I can’t wait to get her back to my place and find somewhere to hang her and enjoy her properly! I will try to get some halfway decent photos of her when I go back to my mom’s on the 2nd, maybe some snowy ones! 😀

Elena
        Participant

Yay! Mine arrived today! (I think I might be the last one to get theirs)
          I got a lovely assortment of ornaments from Fairyhearted! Thank you so much! :love: I will do pics as soon as my camera battery charges and if the wind ever stops blowing, maybe a couple on the live Christmas tree in the front yard :bigsmile:

Viewing 3 posts - 91 through 93 (of 93 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.