fbpx

Grey/Labradorite Griffin Sneak Peek

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grey/Labradorite Griffin Sneak Peek

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Hey Nam! I just thought I would ley you know what my husband (who’s in Kuwait now) had to say about the finished griffin.

“Ooo. Pretty!!”

I would agree. Very pretty.

He is stun stun stunning!!! He is my absolute favorite Griffin! I’m jealous of the future owners!

Elizabeth
      Participant

he’s amazong! You know, you could call the astral family of griffens desert griffens, the wolf griffens forest griffens and this new white one a tundra griffen. I was just thinking that falcons live in different areas, forest, city, gassland, and the like and that each griffen color scheme could be a different spieces based on area. Just my two cents.

Lupin
        Participant

phoenixrider wrote:

he’s amazong! You know, you could call the astral family of griffens desert griffens, the wolf griffens forest griffens and this new white one a tundra griffen. I was just thinking that falcons live in different areas, forest, city, gassland, and the like and that each griffen color scheme could be a different spieces based on area. Just my two cents.

Along that line they could defimitly be called “Labrador Griffens” ๐Ÿ˜€ We have LOTS of ice and snow for the majority of the year!! Mountains instead of flat though ๐Ÿ˜• But still works with the stones too!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Ahh ha found it again THIS is where I was born and raised and one of the reasons I REALLY want these Griff’s!! PLEASSEEEEEEEEEEEE Nam I need a WHOLE family!!

http://www.labradorwest.com/default.php?ac=changeSite&sid=1

Umm SQUEEK Labrador Griff families SQUEEK

Viewing 5 posts - 76 through 80 (of 80 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.