fbpx

Grey/Labradorite Griffin Sneak Peek

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grey/Labradorite Griffin Sneak Peek

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Whoa! Amazingly awesome!

Lokie
      Participant

Very beautiful, I especially like the back of his wings.

Absolutely beautiful!!! I really hope you do a limited edition!

Jennifer
        Keymaster

I hope I can make 4 without going insane! Repetition is not one of my strong points… my brain is overly active creative and is ready to move onto the next thing about halfway through one of these. Painting three more will be a test of my willpower!

We (Melody and I) discussed making a matching family, and it sounds like a good idea. They’ll just take me a while! πŸ˜‰

Just as a side note, since I’m not a very good copymachine I should point out that each of these will vary a little bit, but will remain close enough to be a true ‘edition’.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
          My art: featherdust.com

Jodi
          Participant

OMG!!! 😯 😯 😯

I love this Griffin! So stunning and gorgeous. You thought the Sun Griffin sold for a lot; just wait until you put this baby out there!!!

My husband is impressed too. He would like to know how many hours it took you to paint it?

Maebnus
            Participant

Nambroth wrote:

We (Melody and I) discussed making a matching family, and it sounds like a good idea. They’ll just take me a while! πŸ˜‰

Whoo hoo!! Glad to hear it! He’s so very nice, and I sure do like the grifflets…
              I can wait… I’ll just distract myself looking at all the other pretties that keep coming up. πŸ˜€

Megan
              Participant

Nam, this is the most beautiful sculpture I’ve ever seen. The best Windstone paint job ever. Period.

Good luck at the eye doctor!

keschete
                Participant

Simply Gorgeous!

Nambroth wrote:

Matching families would be great! πŸ˜€

From everyone’s reaction so far, it looks like these gray griffins are going to be very popular. Are you guys considering something larger than an edition of 4?

Maria
                  Participant

Oh wow. Just wow. This is my favorite griffin ever. I bet he’ll go for as much as the sun one.

Sweet mother of starlight, that is one PURDY GRYPHON! Like an arctic gyrefalcon or something! WOW!

Arlla
                    Participant

Oh yeah…that’s what I’m talkin’ about. πŸ˜‰

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                      -J R R Tolkien

Skigod377
                      Participant

I really love the colors on the bottom half. He is truly beautiful.

pipsxlch
                        Participant

I’ve not been really ‘into’ the griffins, but wow! This guy is the best I’ve seen yet- even better than the Sun/Moon family! The first that ever really tempted me.
                          I especially love that he reflects a harpy eagle- it makes the ear tufts really work.
                          Best of luck at hte eye doctors!

Zelda
                          Participant

Beautiful job Nam. Labradorite is one of my favorite minerals, that blue flash will look really nice in his necklace! I’d call him a cloud griffin, since you’ve already made a sun griffin πŸ™‚

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 80 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.