fbpx

Grey/Labradorite Griffin Sneak Peek

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grey/Labradorite Griffin Sneak Peek

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    lamortefille
    Participant

OUTSTANDING!!!!!

Jennifer
      Keymaster

mimitrek wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

We (Melody and I) discussed making a matching family, and it sounds like a good idea. They’ll just take me a while! πŸ˜‰

Matching families would be great! πŸ˜€

From everyone’s reaction so far, it looks like these gray griffins are going to be very popular. Are you guys considering something larger than an edition of 4?

I think I might go criminally insane painting more than 4, but I will think about it, I promise! We’ll see how the next three go… πŸ˜‰

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
        My art: featherdust.com

I think we should kidnap nambroth and force her to paint gryphons for us 😈

Hear, hear! πŸ˜†

Nambroth wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

Nambroth wrote:

We (Melody and I) discussed making a matching family, and it sounds like a good idea. They’ll just take me a while! πŸ˜‰

Matching families would be great! πŸ˜€

From everyone’s reaction so far, it looks like these gray griffins are going to be very popular. Are you guys considering something larger than an edition of 4?
        I think I might go criminally insane painting more than 4, but I will think about it, I promise!
        I can imagine! πŸ˜†

Nambroth wrote:

We’ll see how the next three go… πŸ˜‰

Sounds good…we’ll be hoping for more… πŸ˜‰

Oh wow Absolutly Stunning!!! These will surely fetch a great price on e-bay.. wish I could afford one!

So pretty! Labradorite doesn’t get enough hype these days.

This is very pretty. I still like the First Family better. I think if you did one with Jade Stones and colors to match, that would be a definate for me. Oh, and I hope your eyes are ok.

Hey thats really weird, ive asked a local artist to paint me a Windstone PYO Griffin in Icy colours and this is what she had in mind!
        I love these colours can’t wait to send my PYO off to her when i finially get some money!
        Beautiful as always Nam

He is absolutely gorgeous! I love the feathers and he looks amazing with the blue eyes!

Good luck with the eye doctor – I hope it is nothing too serious. Although he/she may tell you to rest them for a week or two if it is eye strain. And you should always listen to your doctor (and not the wails of the forum members!)

Participant

Very, very nice. I agree with some others that I like this better than the Sun griffin. Although I am more partial to white/grey than I was to the tan/brown. I know I won’t be able to afford these, but they should sell very well. Too bad they weren’t going to be limited production. As always, outstanding job Nam.

Lupin
          Participant

THE LABRADORIAN NEEDS ONE OF THESE…. And a whole family!!

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

My heart just about jumped when i saw those photos, the griffin is sooo stunning! I love this one better then the sun and moon griffin, it just really grabs me.

Maria
              Participant

Saydee72 wrote:

Why bother with kidnapping? That’s about all she does anyway. πŸ˜†
                Poor Nam.

Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Saydee72 wrote:

Why bother with kidnapping? That’s about all she does anyway. πŸ˜†
                  Poor Nam.

So, what are you saying? Just wait outside her doorstep with cash and then when she goes to mail them back to Windstone throw the cash at her and grab the box? πŸ˜† Poor Nam.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.