fbpx

Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

• This topic has 330 replies, 58 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Kim.
Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    fatalbeauty
    Participant

still hoping to get one….*still crosses fingers for the Susie list to have one for her*

4 things I'm looking for:
      1. Mother Meerkat
      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Skeeterdeee
      Participant

I have a dumb question! Mine is due to be here tomorrow, do we still put up pictures the same way as the old forum or is there a tutorial somewhere that I need to read?
        I haven’t been on the forum in a while and when I came back everyone’s names and profile pictures were different, I’m so lost! XD

Mika
        Participant

There’s an image button at the top of the reply box and you paste the image’s url in the pop-up window. You do still need to use an image hosting site of some sort.

Natasha
          Participant

I’m just cutting & pasting the HTML code provided when I upload to photo bucket.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
            ANY Red Eyed Unis
            ANY Test Paint Bat
            UNIS:
            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
            Male- Snow Leopard TP
            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
            Mother: Okapi
            Gothic - Mahogany
            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Skeeterdeee
            Participant

Awesome, that’s what I’m used to. Thank you, Natasha!

Hannah
              Participant

Here is the unicorn that I got, just in time for my birthday noless! XD
                Unfortunately, he’s exactly the type of uni I was hoping NOT to get in this batch ><
                Therefore, it probably goes without saying that this guy will be up for trade. He does have a cute ladybug on his back, a green heart under his chin, and his gem is a fascinating color that morphs from purple to blue! It’s lovely.

PM me if you’re interested in trading! I’ll be posting a trade ad shortly with my favorites in it.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Beautiful unis everyone. I cant get over the detail on these!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Hannah
                  Participant

OK.. soo… since I can’t make a Classified Ad for some reason, I am just going to post this here. These are my favorites from this batch. If anyone likes the uni I got (the one above) please PM me or email me if you know my email address.. I was really hoping to get one that I love for my birthday and I think that the forum issues are just rubbing me the wrong way right now so I’m more disappointed than usual! XD *huff*

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                    Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Rylorien
                    Participant

Well. I find myself more than a bit torn on this lil’ baby.

I desperately wanted a silhouette…
                      and I got one, in colors that are not particularly to my taste.

There is no doubt that she’s beautiful though, reminiscent of a sunset or deep dawn (if only she were twilight-colored instead…so close to perfection). I love that her muzzle is darker than the shades in the length of her nose. She has a forest scene of black trees with gold leaves, with a buck ambling on her display-side rump. Her eyes are lavendar and I believe her gem is as well (seems to be a very light purple).

I will consider trades for her but being as she’s absolutely lovely I will be picky. Please don’t be discouraged if I say no. She’s almost exactly what I was hoping for.

My apologies in advance if the pictures come out huge. I did crop and scale them but probably not enough.

Also…I really miss the Preview button for posts/ads…

Shotzy11
                      Participant

I don’t have pictures yet but my unicorn just got here!!! I got the unicorn with the crows on it. I think it’s in the second class picture third row down in the middle. I love this guy but there were a few I liked better – if this unicorn was your top favorite and you would like to trade please let me know. I don’t mind keeping this guy one bit either… The details are incredible!!!

Skeeterdeee
                        Participant

I was really hoping for the kitty one, or one with a spooky forest scene, or the raven covered one…anything that wasn’t striped. So, this little guy is up for trade or sale:
                           photo GBstripey_zpstwehrsyx.jpg
                           photo GBstripey2_zpsmhpnuzmd.jpg
                           photo BGstripey3_zpshrpyrg6c.jpg

Marianne
                          Participant

Omg these are too adorable!sure wish I hadn’t had that nap the day they came out, haha.

dashesndots
                            Participant

Mine came 2 days early! She is second row down of 1st class pic, farthest on the left. Has a turtle pattern on her back and two little turtles, one on her front hip and the other on her back belly. Super cute but not one of my faves, so she will be up for trade in case one of my faves becomes available. 🙂

Stephanie
                              Participant

Here’s the one my hubby surprised me with! I’ll be looking for a trade though. He’s striking, but not my style. The little panther is super clear, for being so small!

Stephanie
                                Participant

Is there no way to edit our posts now? Hmm. I’ve found a trade for mine, so he’s no longer available. <3

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 331 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.