Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

This topic contains 330 replies, has 58 voices, and was last updated by  Kim 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 331 total)
  • Author

Betrluk1
    Participant

woohoo!!!!!!!! so excited!!!!!!!!!

Always looking for baby unicorns, a special mother unicorn, and a special curled dragon

PrairieVixen
    Participant

Me tooooooo! This will be my very first GB uni! So incredibly stoked! 😀 Can’t wait to see all the pretty photos!

.*ºSearching for Spectrals and Rising Spectrals in all patterns and colors!º*.

Kim
    Participant

I am so excited too!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dashesndots
    Participant

I was going to sit this one out, and then I lasted all of 1 minute after I got the in-stock notice before my resolve broke, LOL.

Hope everyone gets something they love!

Skeeterdeee
    Participant

I want that blue shadow kitty one so bad! The only way to win the lottery is to buy a ticket, so I broke down and ordered a uni! Nobody tell my husband, I JUST gave him a lecture at Target for spending $20 on a Game of Thrones action figure, LOL.

Betrluk1
    Participant

So i circled ones that really stand out to me, but to be honest i like just about all of these except for the lichen safari zebra haha.

photo uni 3_zpsgoowgfft.jpg
     photo uni 2_zpsmh8ugn3t.jpg
     photo uni 1_zpslhz1xjke.jpg

Always looking for baby unicorns, a special mother unicorn, and a special curled dragon

Ann
    Participant

They are wonderful. Love the rainbow tigers and the yellow & pink zebra. So many I love though. Can’t wait to see them.

Ann
    Participant

The black cat one too! Love it!

Chanticleer
    Participant

I really did not intend to buy one of these… but the class pictures are SO pretty. So that happened. Can’t wait to see what we all get. XD

Ela_Hara
    Participant

YES! WooHoo!
    Saw the email on the way to an appointment, pulled over on the shoulder and GOT a GB Baby Uni! 😀
    YES! My First GB Baby and they ALL look AMAZING! Can’t wait to see what I get, I’ve been Waiting for these!
    Yippie! 😀

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
    "And now, Draco, without you, what do we do? Where do we turn?"
    "To the stars, Bowen. To the stars."

>>> Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Stephanie
    Participant

I love all the tree silhouette ones, though the fox one is my favorite. 😀

Natasha
    Participant

These are such stunners. The purple-headed silhouette one and the neon yellow one are my faves, but I love all the silhouette ones, and tons of others. I cannot wait til mine comes!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

StormDancer
    Participant

I wasn’t expecting to participate in this grab bag until I saw the 3 I have circled. But they reached out and grabbed my attention so I have to try to get one of them!
     photo class_pic__2_grabbag_unicorns_zpsqp2t1fgw.jpg

Looking for:
    "COSMIC SHIFT #1 ORIENTAL DRAGON" and "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Natasha
    Participant

Here’s my faves. The first two, the purple headed silhouette and the neon yellow are my absolute faves, but I love all of these. Also, lots of others. This is just such a gorgeous batch. And, in my opinion, a very reasonable price for how intensely detailed they are. I am so happy to finally be able to buy a GB Baby uni direct from the store!

photo FAVES_zps3geicukb.jpg

photo Faves2_zpsvjxwuli0.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
    ANY Red Eyed Unis
    ANY Test Paint Bat
    ANY Test Paint Bat wing Cat
    ANY Test Paint Tortoise
    Mahogany Crouching & Sitting Chicks
    UNIS:
    Youngs- Tain, Giraffe, Snow Leopard TP or GB
    Male- Snow Leopard TP
    Mother: Autumn, Okapi
    Gothic - Mahogany, Silver Forest

KIRIN: Mother Diablo
    PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Mother Starlight Rain
    DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Thunderwing
    Participant

I’m so sad! I missed them! I’ve been scrimping and not buying anything else since the last GB babies… and I missed them. I think we need a one per household limit on these, too, so they don’t sell out in under two hours. 🙁

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 331 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.