Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Grab Bag Baby Unis Aug 2016!

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 331 total)
  • Author
    Lupuslunae
    Participant

Wow, that’s a tough one Brandy, that unicorn is 50% perfect and 50% ugh zebra. I LOVE the feathers on him/her, but I feel similarly to you about unicorn zebras. Those feathers are really amazing though, and orange and purple with lime green outlines…makes me crave Skittles!

Branzyboo
      Participant

Yes, this fellow reminds me of a zebra trying to disguise itself with a hippy hooded Cape 🙂 🙂

Branzyboo
        Participant

Skittles…. Yum…. Zebra with feathered hippy Cape… Not so much. Hahahaha

Aggie83
          Participant

Begging is never pretty, but…….if you have a silhouette, please pretty please look at my ad. Thank you. 🙂

Bodine
            Participant

That is a wild thing for sure Brandy.It’s adorable.LOL I want one!!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Kim
              Blocked

I traded for some baby unis and a couple haven’t been posted on here yet so here is one bright little beauty.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                Blocked

Here is a lovely little zebra with flowers that was one of my favourites!

Kim
                  Blocked

This is a funky rainbow zebra I got in a trade a little while ago and didn’t have a chance to post til now.

Kim
                    Blocked

These other two were posted before but I was lucky to be able to work out trades for 3 rainbow zebra/tiger babies from this batch and two of them were my top favourites. I may consider trading one of the end ones again since I didn’t plan on ending up with 3 in the same style but they are different enough I am happy with all of them. Anyone who knows me knows I am a little obsessed with rainbow zebras/tigers and have wanted for years to get one to match my rainbow zebra young uni and colt. I also have stuffed animals, paintings and other collectibles in similar rainbow zebra patterns as well.

Bodine
                      Participant

This one is awesome! I recognize what it is.That is one of the colorful slugs across it’s back.Well done Ms.Melody and congrats on this cutie!

Bodine
                        Participant

I think I forgot to post here.This is my little cutie pie…Booberrie.She is colorshift,a Ladybug sitting comfortably on it’s back taking a rest from flying.Good spot to take a break! Boo couldn’t make up her mind whether she wanted to be purple,blue or magenta so she she settled on them all.A horse of a different color.
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Linda
                          Participant

Thanks Bodine for telling me about the colorful slugs, I looked them up and found the one she used it resemble a pokemon. I really do love it and hope she make more on other unicorn or kirin.

Zelda
                            Participant

Finally posting pictures of this little beauty. I still can’t believe I’m lucky enough to have my favorite from the whole batch as a part of my little herd 🙂 A very big thank you to her original owner. She’s got a lovely zebra pattern with gold-edged pearly gold ginkgo leaves. There are two tiny birds on her left knee.

And as always, thank you to Melody. Ginkgos are among my favorite trees!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Landipan
                              Participant

Wow, Zelda, she’s beautiful! I usually don’t care much about zebras but I love this one is amazing, the ginko leaves are so elegant!

*Formerly meowmix101
                                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Aggie83
                                Participant

Oh, Zelda, that was one of my favs – congratulations.

Viewing 15 posts - 301 through 315 (of 331 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.