fbpx

Forum/Website troubles

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Forum/Website troubles

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

PLEASE add timestamps in replies. I can’t tell how recently questions have been answered, or when someone (in the Flea Market) has put something up for sale.

I don’t even know if my timestamp request is in a timely manner on this post.

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Jasmine
      Participant

The timestamp is right beside your name…it’s unfortunately the same colour as the background so you can’t see it unless you highlight it.

Adaneth
        Participant

πŸ˜† So it was under my nose the whole time!! Here I was highlighting everything off to the right looking for it.

As long as they’re there, and hopefully the font color issue will get cleared up sometime… πŸ™‚

Pam

Oh, here is something else..
            On some forums, if you mouse over a topic name, it shows the first sentence or two of the original post, which is really nice if the subject line isnt really clear, and you dont have time to investigate each and every strangely worded thread. Would be cool if we could have that feature here.

Ok… now the timestamp doesn’t work. I see what people mean now (I like the dark background though….. it’s not as hard on the eyes).

Melody
            Keymaster

I got on!!! lets aee if the font color works.

Melody
              Keymaster

Melody wrote:

I got on!!! lets aee if the font color works.

nope πŸ™„

Pam

C O L O R !

Jodi
                  Participant

OK. My posts are not posting.

Jodi
                    Participant

OK. That worked.

How do I access my own profile to update it?

siberakh1
                      Participant

emerald212 wrote:

OK. That worked.

How do I access my own profile to update it?

At the top of the page, click on User Control Panel. There should be a tab for profile.

Has anyone figured out how to change the font color of the time stamps or the background? This is really bugging me and I hate highlighting the posts to see the timestamp. :scratch: πŸ™„ :shout:

BDW
                        Participant

RiDuvessa wrote:

Has anyone figured out how to change the font color of the time stamps or the background? This is really bugging me and I hate highlighting the posts to see the timestamp. :scratch: πŸ™„ :shout:

Me too!

siberakh1
                          Participant

After looking around on some forums, it looks like the time stamp and signature default text needs to be altered on the administrator end (ie. Snap’s end of things). Probably in the common.cs style sheet (assuming cascading style sheets are being used).

Is there something going on with the PYO Gallery/Galeries? I uploaded a couple pics, and they are still not there, yet others have had some new ones go up. Did I just not do it right? Its not like I haven’t done it before. πŸ™„ 😳 Should I just try again? It says the files uploaded successfuly.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 102 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.