Forum/Website troubles

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Forum/Website troubles

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    pipsxlch
    Participant

I can try… ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

That worked, thanks! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anonymous

If you had some trouble getting to the forum/store/website earlier, I was having trouble with a switch that connects Windstone to our router. I should have it all fixed up now. This would have been between 5PM and 7PM Mountain.

Pegasi1978
        Participant

Is anyone else having trouble with seeing comments on the Windstone blog? I click to read a post (and any comments) and get this (or some thing like it.

Quote:

user warning: Unknown column ‘u.signature_format’ in ‘field list’ query: SELECT c.cid as cid, c.pid, c.nid, c.subject, c.comment, c.format, c.timestamp, c.name, c.mail, c.homepage, u.uid, u.name AS registered_name, u.signature, u.signature_format, u.picture, u.data, c.thread, c.status FROM comments c INNER JOIN users u ON c.uid = u.uid WHERE c.nid = 79 AND c.status = 0 ORDER BY c.thread DESC LIMIT 0, 50 in /home/httpd/vhosts/windstoneeditions.com/httpdocs/drupal/modules/comment/comment.module on line 992.

Adaneth
          Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Is anyone else having trouble with seeing comments on the Windstone blog? I click to read a post (and any comments) and get this (or some thing like it.

Quote:

user warning: Unknown column ‘u.signature_format’ in ‘field list’ query: SELECT c.cid as cid, c.pid, c.nid, c.subject, c.comment, c.format, c.timestamp, c.name, c.mail, c.homepage, u.uid, u.name AS registered_name, u.signature, u.signature_format, u.picture, u.data, c.thread, c.status FROM comments c INNER JOIN users u ON c.uid = u.uid WHERE c.nid = 79 AND c.status = 0 ORDER BY c.thread DESC LIMIT 0, 50 in /home/httpd/vhosts/windstoneeditions.com/httpdocs/drupal/modules/comment/comment.module on line 992.

Nice new avatar! ๐Ÿ™‚

Yes, I have been getting an error message for the last few days, and am unable to view comments or add one myself. Same message text as yours, I believe.

Note for Snap: I’m using IE 7 and I believe Pegasi is using IE 8.

Jasmine
            Participant

I’m getting the same error message and I’m on Safari…

Anonymous

Try now. It looks like the users table of the blog was corrupted during the ‘accident’.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Still get it.

Adaneth
                  Participant

pegasi1978 wrote:

Still get it.

Yep, same here.

Anonymous

Are you logged in when you get it? Because I’m not logged in and I can read posts and comments.

Adaneth
                      Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

Are you logged in when you get it? Because I’m not logged in and I can read posts and comments.

I only get the error message when I am logged in. When I am not logged in, I cannot view/add comments, just read the posts. ๐Ÿ™‚

Anonymous

Arrrrr… ok.. that makes sense.
                          I will try to figure out what gives.

Anonymous

It’s a problem with the blogging software itself, a known issue. I’ll be sending it over to Nexco as he takes care of the blog side.

Anonymous

I’ve gotten word that this issue should be resolved. Confirm?

Adaneth
                              Participant

Adraenyse wrote:

I’ve gotten word that this issue should be resolved. Confirm?

It is for me! Thanks a bunch! ๐Ÿ™‚

Pegasi1978
                                Participant

I can read comments again!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 102 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.