fbpx

Forum/Website troubles

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Forum/Website troubles

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
  • Author
    Tyrrlin
    Participant

Windstone collector in remission. πŸ˜‰

Tyrrlin
      Participant

Please see my reply on the 2nd page. Stickied for reference for all members – Snapdragon

Help! Not only is the “new topic/new reply” color coding not working for me, but now I can’t reply to PMs. Am I the only one having problems with this?

Setsunawolf
        Participant

I can reply to pms and the color thing seems to working as well. I don’t know about anyone else. πŸ˜•

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
          Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
          Sun Dragon Koi #3

Bob

My color seems to be working but I have not sent or gotten a PM today. OH yes I did with Khat earlier and everything seemed fine

I got a PM from someone this morning… it worked fine for me….

AND….INDIGO!!!

Tyrrlin
            Participant

Not text color, though I LOVE you guys doing that, but the little icon that’s either yellow (for new posts) or white (for all posts read). In other words, I have no idea which forums or posts have new replies to them. Sorry if I wasn’t clear.

Lemme try to reply to my PM….

Hmmm… was able to reply to the PM, but my first attempts to reply to this topic did NOT work. I keep getting “Invalid, please resubmit” error text.

Setsunawolf
              Participant

I’d see if Snap could help. Can you send him a PM or would you like me to send one for you?

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
                Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
                Sun Dragon Koi #3

darjeb
                Participant

I got a PM just a few minutes ago and everything else seems to be working fine – fingers crossed- I hope saying this doesn’t jinks me.

Tyrrlin
                  Participant

I sent Snap a PM.

It’s just frustrating. Sometimes, when I initially visit, the color-coding (and neato little “piece of paper” icons) appear to tell me which threads and topics have new replies, but the minute I click on a topic, it’s like I did a forum-wide “mark all topics read” wipe and ALL of the threads look as if I’ve finished reading them.

This makes it hard for me to figure out which topics have new replies, since I don’t visit every day. *sighs*

ARGHH! Another “Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.” error message!

Jennifer
                    Keymaster

Have you tried completely clearing our your cache and cookies, then re-starting the browser?

If you use Firefox, simply hit ctrl+shift+del do do this, or go to Tools > Clear Private Data.

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                      My art: featherdust.com

Tyrrlin
                      Participant

I have Safari, so I emptied my cache….hope it works!

Tyrrlin
                        Participant

This did not work. I PMed Snapdragon for help, but have not heard back.

Apparently I am the ONLY one having these difficulties? It’s REALLY hard to figure out which topics have new replies when the icon (the little sheet of paper or the yellow folder vs. the white one) disappears as soon as I click on the forum thread.

PLEASE HELP!

AND I keep getting the “Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.” messages. I have to submit ANYTHING I type *three* times before it goes through.

Please, this is VERY frustrating, and it makes me miss out on things, as well as not being able to respond.

kitsunelady
                          Participant

I wish I could help, but I’m using Firefox and haven’t had any of those problems. D: *pats* I’m sure Snap will get to it soon~

Jennifer
                            Keymaster

Tyrrlin wrote:

Apparently I am the ONLY one having these difficulties? It’s REALLY hard to figure out which topics have new replies when the icon (the little sheet of paper or the yellow folder vs. the white one) disappears as soon as I click on the forum thread.

PLEASE HELP!

AND I keep getting the “Invalid Session. Please resubmit the form.” messages. I have to submit ANYTHING I type *three* times before it goes through.

Please, this is VERY frustrating, and it makes me miss out on things, as well as not being able to respond.

I don’t think anyone else has had problems, and we have quite a few active users! If anyone else has problems, please speak up so we know.

I regret that I know nothing about the Safari browser. Are you having problems using any other browser? It really sounds like an ‘old cookie’ problem but again I don’t know Safari so I don’t know how to help. You’ve tried clearing/deleting all of your cookies? I’m not sure then. You might seek help form other Safari users?

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                              My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer wrote:

Tyrrlin wrote:

PLEASE HELP!

I don’t think anyone else has had problems, and we have quite a few active users! If anyone else has problems, please speak up so we know.

I regret that I know nothing about the Safari browser. Are you having problems using any other browser? It really sounds like an ‘old cookie’ problem but again I don’t know Safari so I don’t know how to help. You’ve tried clearing/deleting all of your cookies? I’m not sure then. You might seek help form other Safari users?

I can’t quote a PM and reply. It has me log in again and then tells me that I have an invalid ID. I also cannot see what is new and what isn’t. I see on the list that there is something new, say in the Ask Melody section, and when I enter the section, nothing is marked with the yellow paper. And when I look at the top, I am logged out. So don’t worry you aren’t the only one. And it is REALLY fustrating…especially when I miss information about raffles. πŸ™ (and sorry for notifying you late…I rarely read all the threads) 😳

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 102 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.