fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Megan
    Participant

Tain is my favorite so far – I love that dark face!!

See, we do like most of the same ones! I am also in love with Eidolon! Just freaking amazing that one is. I don’t remember seeing those silvery dappled on the ones on the livestream. But for me so far, I really love Tain and Eidolon. Just beautiful but that’s just my own taste. So far they are all gorgeous. Congrats to everyone. Can’t wait to see more posted. I’m still hoping to get one when the next set makes it to the store but until then, these posts will tide me over.

briteblades
      Participant

Narwhal is BEAUTIFUL! I love the name too!!

scenceable
        Participant

Congrats on those ashley! The purple bay one is just gorgeous. The name Narwhal is really cute 😛

Does anyone know why there were so many blue and orange ones? Compared to say, red and green, or purple and yellow, or something. I’ve seen several pintos and calicoloosa ones in blue and orange. I’m guessing melody just likes those two colours.

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

I got mine. Despite the tracking saying that they wouldnt be here until tomorrow, they were on my doorstep when I got home tonight.

I’m going to post the one I know I’m keeping. The other, I’m saving back for trading… But I need to see what becomes available first before I commit to any trade.

I apologize for the crappy pics. I’ll get daylight ones tomorrow. She’s actually purple and her name is Narwhal. Dark blue eyes.

Narwhal outside so you can see the pretty pretty purple (and BLUE!, I totally missed the blue sheen on parts because indoor lighting sucks!)

Bullsquid
            Participant

I think the large number of orange and blue (black with interference) GB youngs is Melody’s response to so many people sqeaking for calicos after the latest batch of GB babies, which only had the one calicoloosa. I think it’s the closest to a non-appaloosa calico, since not everyone likes appaloosa patterns. That’s my guess.

Wampus Dragon
              Participant

This is my second one. Named ‘Viva’. Bright orange with dark blue spots. The lighting is terrible so the photo doesnt really capture it. Again I will be taking better daylight pics tomorrow.

It is available for trade, but I will be picky.

I know a lot of people like the paint vomit kind, but I think he’s freakin UGLY.

EDIT: Got an outdoor pic. Enhanced the blues so you can see what I mean. This is what it looks like through eyes, not camera lenses. Today is icky and overcast but its better than the indoor pics.

Pam

You guys are hilarious :bigsmile:

First everyone freaks about the one fantasy blue and orange calico baby in the last batch and begs for more. Now it’s “does anyone know why there were so many blue and orange ones?”

Wampus, congrats on viva, that was one of my favorites!

bayoudragon
                  Participant

Once the next batch is released… and if I can’t secure one from the next batch… and if you guys can’t find anyone to trade your bland boring or paint puke uni off your hands, I would be willing to purchase one. 🙂

I think the sabino patterned ones are really pretty.

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

Here are some better photos… I still no like >_<

Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket
                      Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Wampus Dragon
                      Participant

I think the palomino would have looked better with the straw yellow eyes than those canary yellow ones. Makes it look O.O all the time. Its an otherwise pretty color.

drag0nfeathers
                        Participant

I don’t know why the look yellow to everyone. They are actually light green.

Got a busted Windstone?
                          *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                          Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                          Siphlophis Male Dragon
                          Calypso Hatching Empress
                          Tattoo Mother Kirin

Hannah
                          Participant

Yeah they’re definitely the light green color >< I've never really loved that color eye unless it's in a green dragon sculpt :/ the good thing is that eyes can be changed fairly easily! I think drag0n may not like the colors of the uni anyway 🙁

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                            Participant

Oh yeah my laptop def shows them as yellow.

WolfenMachine
                              Participant

My good monitor went out, so Im stuck with my lap top screen. Its so aweful in representing color that I dont think words can describe it. Drag0n, if those are actually green eyes, in that palomino OMG I hope I have one to trade you! (see signature)

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

LOL! I sure hope so… I want to drop them out my window XD

Oh yes! LOL! I didn’t even see that in your siggy. Yea, they are green. Green jewels too. They’re not the dark green, they are that same green eyes that come with the PYO Phoenix so they are like a light green, chartreuse color.

The eyes are actually the only thing I like about it. Of course, I have weird taste though. Everyone seems to like them both, but me.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.