‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Wampus Dragon
    Participant

This is a place to discuss the newest batch of grab bag youngs, both the ones released today and the ones to be released next week. Post pics when you receive yours! ๐Ÿ˜€ Who ordered from today’s batch?

Stephanie
      Participant

My beloved hubby was watching the store for me while I was teaching, so I got one! ๐Ÿ˜€

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I couldn’t help but order 2. I am SO wanting that blue/red eyed Juggernaught pony! But after amazing fantasy colors, what else can be done to unicorns? So hopefully this is my last unicorn grab bag purchase and I can let my bank account recover a tad before christmas. With the proximity to Oregon, I should have mine Monday…wow, it’s just wrong to be in anticipation of a MONDAY heh

briteblades
          Participant

Yeah, I’m thinking I’ll get mine Monday or Tuesday! ๐Ÿ˜€
            I was working at the salon today and at about 2pm Alaska time, I was went up to the front desk “MOVEITONOVER IT’S UNICORN TIME.” The girls were like “O_O You like unicorns…?” “YESIDO.” Placed my order and got two, with the intention of selling one. Up until that time, I was blow drying and coloring hair with unicorns on the brain. Surprised no one walked out covered in glitter and rainbows!
            I saw the Young Uni that looks like my calicoloosa baby that I got from the last batch on the store page. I DOUBT I will get that lucky again, but if anyone gets him and doesn’t want him let me know, we can trade. ORRRR I could trade my beloved baby for a baby you have if you get him. OH SO MANY OPTIONS!

Hannah
            Participant

I couldn’t help but order 2. I am SO wanting that blue/red eyed Juggernaught pony! But after amazing fantasy colors, what else can be done to unicorns? So hopefully this is my last unicorn grab bag purchase and I can let my bank account recover a tad before christmas. With the proximity to Oregon, I should have mine Monday…wow, it’s just wrong to be in anticipation of a MONDAY heh

XD better than being in anticipation of a Thursday! It’ll take mine a week to get here ><

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kiya
              Participant

If Susie gets ’em out tomorrow, I might get mine Saturday! Whoo!

I only ordered one. Here’s hoping I get one I like.

I will die if I get the green/orange one! ๐Ÿ™‚

Wampus Dragon
                Participant

I’m going to guess I will get mine Monday or Tuesday, if they ship tomorrow morning.

The wait is almost as exciting as actually opening the box.

scenceable
                  Participant

I just got one… took a lot of self-control not to get two, but money is tight enough haha. And I really don’t need two.

From the livestream it seems there were a whole bunch of blue and orange pintos and blue and orange appaloosa ish ones, so that one in the store picture is not the only one that looks like that. I think they tried to make a couple of each type this time around ๐Ÿ™‚

And I haven’t seen a class photo but I know a lot of them were done or hadn’t been started when the livestreams were on, so there are likely a whole bunch we have never seen.

I’m actually really excited to see the names on these, and if any of the crazy livestream suggestions made it!

I’m not really hoping for anything specific. Mine probably won’t arrive for eight thousand years because of customs anyway, haha, so I’m not as anxious yet.

Can’t wait for pictures!

Edit: Oh oh! I just read on deviantart that the green and orange unicorn in the store picture is Autumn Leaf! Awesome.

Kiya
                    Participant

Same, I should get mine tomorrow or Monday. I’m excited/nervous. I didn’t like either baby – I hope this goes better!

Christine
                      Participant

My work email started filtering my Windstone notifications. At least if they go into Junk, I can keep an eye out for them, but not with our stupid mail system. They get ‘quarantined’ and then an email gets sent to me 24 hours later going “OH HAY I QUARANTEENED DEEZ MAILZ 4 U KAY? U MAD?” That’s how I missed this batch. ๐Ÿ™

Would anyone be so kind to email me if you see them go in the store Monday? cclippinger@legend3d.com

I’ll try to keep an eye out on our one internet-accessible computer in the break room, but I AM supposed to be working. ๐Ÿ˜‰ My work email is always open though at my station.

Pleeeeease? @3@

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

If you PM me your number, I could text you. Might be faster.

Edited to add: YAY, mine will be here Monday!

Kiya
                          Participant

Mine is out for delivery… Yeep!

Hannah
                            Participant

Mine is out for delivery… Yeep!

PICTURESSSS!! XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Wampus Dragon
                              Participant

MUST SEE PICTURES. Keep me sane at work this weekend, SHOW MEEEE!

scenceable
                                Participant

I concur with the sentiments Hannah and Ashley have expressed. PICTARS! Hehehe

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.