fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

He’s pretty! What color jewels?

Kiya
      Participant

Light blue. Same as his eyes.

I will be looking to rehome him as soon as I can. I’m glad others like him, but I’m really disappointed. I only posted the pic for Hannah and Wampus and Stephanie.

Lupuslunae
        Participant

Kiya, he looks red, how red is he? I ordered two, if I don’t get a red one, I would love to trade if Mr. Spirit is more red than brown. Maybe a pic with outside light? Don’t be depressed. Unicorn magic contains anti-depressents don’t ya know?

Setsunawolf
          Participant

Kiya-

I think he’s amazing.

Looking for Blue Fawn Baby Kirin
            Sanguine Oriental Test Paints, kinglet
            Sun Dragon Koi #3

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

You’re from MA, drag0n? I’m from Cape Cod originally! Miss it this time of year. New England’s autumn is unrivaled! Here in Alaska, all the leaves have turned yellow and orange and are falling off already! It’s so short! And we have no apple picking πŸ™

Indeed! I’m in MA… about 45 minutes south of Boston. The Cape is nice, but where I am is always hot and sticky accompanied with the sweet smells of dog turds and engine exhaust. Blah… I hate the city

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Syn
              Participant

Don’t feel alone, Kiya; many of us will be in the same boat. I know I won’t get what I want either; I bought so that I will have something to trade. Most people do not want to sell outright; they would rather trade for one they do like. Hang in there until more are delivered, and you will find someone you want to trade with.

chrisherself
                Participant

*grabby haaaaands* I think he’s gorgeous.

Haha! I second the grabby hands, I think he’s lovely too Kiya! Sorry he isn’t your cup of tea, but with his cute patterning I know you will have no trouble trading him for one you love, and this is what the GB items are all about. <3

Kiya
                  Participant

If the sun comes out I’ll try to get a more natural picture.

He is more brown than red I think. And his interference is purple. It’s very heavy in some areas and very light in others so he looks a little spotty in natural light.

Skylover
                    Participant

Kiya,

You may not be fond of him, but I think he’s beautiful! I love the pinto/paints. It looks like there will be no shortage of people who will trade you for him.

drag0nfeathers
                      Participant

He reminds me of someone horses… who had a horse on here who looks just like that. Was it Phoenix? Frodo I think the horses name was? It may have had a black mane though, I can’t recall.

Got a busted Windstone?
                        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                        Siphlophis Male Dragon
                        Calypso Hatching Empress
                        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                        Tattoo Mother Kirin
                        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

scenceable
                        Participant

From the photos on the trade thread he looks chestnut to me, a reddish chestnut. There’s quite a few people who like the more solid colours, I’m kind of meh about chestnuts in general but I’m sure someone will take him.

I think Frodo is bay not chestnut but I don’t remember xD

siberakh1
                          Participant

Kiya! Your uni is gorgeous *in my humble opinion*! Then again, I’m not looking to get any of the really far out fantasy ones though, but the more subdued ones, but that’s my taste, and everyone likes different things. πŸ™‚ I know I won’t see mine until the week of Oct. 13th at this rate though (I’m paying by money order and I will be training in MA for the next 2 weeks, possibly longer), so I won’t be able to check to see what I get for a while. I suppose I could mail them to drag0n while I’m in MA, since I’ll be staying with her part of the following week while I train. πŸ˜› Helps to keep them a surprise from Mom and it will be fun to open them with another windstone fan around to share the surprise with!

littleironhorse
                            Participant

Haha I sent them 1st class international to canada. Not sure when they’ll get here but sure not next week!

But seeing everyone’s pictures in the mean time will just make me more excited. Plus I like having something to look forward to πŸ˜›

Hmm, that’s weird, it didn’t give me 1st class international as an option, although it usually does… :~

Laurie
                              Participant

lol, yep, Frodo! πŸ˜‰

scenceable
                                Participant

Haha I sent them 1st class international to canada. Not sure when they’ll get here but sure not next week!

But seeing everyone’s pictures in the mean time will just make me more excited. Plus I like having something to look forward to πŸ˜›

Hmm, that’s weird, it didn’t give me 1st class international as an option, although it usually does… :~

Really? Huh… I probably should have just sent priority but it’s like $35 and first class is only $10… haha

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.