fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Andrea
    Participant

It totally looks like one of my mares Fortune!
      This is the only picture I could find on this computer, but I LOVE this unicorn! You’ll have no trouble trading it for something more your taste.

Photobucket

BTW, yes, Frodo was bay splash:
      Photobucket

Andrea
      Participant

Here’s a good comparison to Fortune. Even the way the markings go up her leg and the color goes to a point on her leg. Very nice!
        Fortune2

pony-up
        Participant

I also think he is beautiful! I got 2 (my first GB Youngs) and am hoping for more natural colors, so if I end up with one that is too weird I would also be willing to trade, if you wanted. Not sure which type you were hoping for.

Bullsquid
          Participant

Haha I sent them 1st class international to canada. Not sure when they’ll get here but sure not next week!

But seeing everyone’s pictures in the mean time will just make me more excited. Plus I like having something to look forward to πŸ˜›

Hmm, that’s weird, it didn’t give me 1st class international as an option, although it usually does… :~

Did you order two unicorns? Because I know the weight limit for First Class mail is 4 pounds, so one unicorn would make it under the limit, but two would be over.

And kiya, your uni is lovely! I would be very happy if I received one like that (once I get one from the Monday group, that is). I’m sure you’ll have your pick of the crazy paint barf ones. πŸ™‚

scenceable
            Participant

Ah *smacks head* yeah I only bought one.

LIH you live near ottawa right? Whereabouts are you bullsquid? I never realized how many canadians there were on here! <3

Bullsquid
              Participant

I live in the shadow of T.O., down in Mississauga.

littleironhorse
                Participant

Haha I sent them 1st class international to canada. Not sure when they’ll get here but sure not next week!

But seeing everyone’s pictures in the mean time will just make me more excited. Plus I like having something to look forward to πŸ˜›

Hmm, that’s weird, it didn’t give me 1st class international as an option, although it usually does… :~

Did you order two unicorns? Because I know the weight limit for First Class mail is 4 pounds, so one unicorn would make it under the limit, but two would be over.

And kiya, your uni is lovely! I would be very happy if I received one like that (once I get one from the Monday group, that is). I’m sure you’ll have your pick of the crazy paint barf ones. πŸ™‚

Yes, I got 2, so this explains that. Thanks Bullsquid!

littleironhorse
                  Participant

Ah *smacks head* yeah I only bought one.

LIH you live near ottawa right? Whereabouts are you bullsquid? I never realized how many canadians there were on here! <3

I’m in Montreal (Lasalle).

Riversgrace
                    Participant

I was able to order 1, she/he should be here Tuesday! πŸ™‚ I have been so sick with my pregnancy and busy with the huskies that I have been out of the loop and not talking to anyone lately. But Hi!!! I am back!!! lol Now to track down those I requested commisions from! lol

scenceable
                      Participant

Omg both of you live so close! My dad lives in Mississauga, I grew up there πŸ™‚ And Mmloda lives in Oshawa, I live in Kingston, and LIH lives in montreal! We all live in a big line, haha. We should all hang out and play with all the grab bag unicorns together xD

Wampus Dragon
                        Participant

Omg both of you live so close! My dad lives in Mississauga, I grew up there πŸ™‚ And Mmloda lives in Oshawa, I live in Kingston, and LIH lives in montreal! We all live in a big line, haha. We should all hang out and play with all the grab bag unicorns together xD

The mental image I’m having is hysterical. Like a play date with unicorns… Only its all adults.

scenceable
                          Participant

The mental image I’m having is hysterical. Like a play date with unicorns… Only its all adults.

Hahaha! I can bring some my little pony clothes and we can dress them up and have a tea party. “here you go cyprus, have another biscuit hurr durr”

Jasmine
                            Participant

I’m in Toronto, and Dragonmedley is in Brampton. πŸ™‚

scenceable
                              Participant

*gasp*! We SO need to all meet up sometime.

Bullsquid
                                Participant

*gasp*! We SO need to all meet up sometime.

UNI PARTY!! πŸ˜›

As if I needed more reason to look forward to getting my GB unis in the mail. πŸ™‚ We’re the Canadian Windstone Contingent.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.