‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

It has to finish delivering first. πŸ™‚ Our mail won’t run till 4-ish.

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I’m on the opposite coast, so I’l probably be Tuesday or Wednesday… mayb even Thursday. Blah!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

briteblades
        Participant

You’re from MA, drag0n? I’m from Cape Cod originally! Miss it this time of year. New England’s autumn is unrivaled! Here in Alaska, all the leaves have turned yellow and orange and are falling off already! It’s so short! And we have no apple picking πŸ™

Syn
          Participant

I am in Michigan, and mine are not due until Thursday. πŸ™

Wampus Dragon
            Participant

According to USPS tracking, mine are scheduled to be here on Monday. I’m on the east coast near DC, so I’m not sure why so many of you are later? Unless you picked UPS over USPS.

I always get USPS for the smaller pieces. Its usually much faster coast to coast.

Syn
              Participant

I chose UPS because regular Priority was showing over $40. I know that was not correct, but at the time I was in a hurry to get through and didn’t take the time to argue about it.

briteblades
                Participant

How can you tell when its scheduled to be delivered on USPS tracking? Don’t see it :/

Wampus Dragon
                  Participant

Its under the tracking number after you enter it, for me it says ‘expected delivery date’. Its never been wrong for me.

briteblades
                    Participant

Ah, I’ve never had the luxury of seeing that on my USPS tracking. Must not apply up here!

scenceable
                      Participant

Haha I sent them 1st class international to canada. Not sure when they’ll get here but sure not next week!

But seeing everyone’s pictures in the mean time will just make me more excited. Plus I like having something to look forward to πŸ˜›

Kiya
                        Participant

I got mine after some post office drama.

He is the most boring unicorn ever. He is not fantasy. He is a blue eyed paint and I may fall asleep just thinking about him.

His name is Spirit (that isn’t even exciting!)

Severely disappointed. πŸ™

Christine
                          Participant

Whoa Kiya, don’t sell yourself short, there is always someone who really likes what another collector doesn’t like, with all the various tastes around here. πŸ˜‰

Hannah
                            Participant

I’ve been trying to convince her to post pictures πŸ™ I think she’s just so disappointed that she doesn’t even want to look at him. I KNOW that feeling. Anyone remember Dudley? XD I saw him, hated him, ran outside and took some pics real fast, and put him in his box forever.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kiya
                              Participant

This is “Spirit” (should be Spirit-less if you ask me!)

DSCF3240

Wampus Dragon
                                Participant

*grabby haaaaands* I think he’s gorgeous.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.