fbpx

‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags ‘Fantasy’ 9/22/11 Grab Bag Young Unicorn batch discussion/picture thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 421 total)
  • Author
    briteblades
    Participant

I LOVE Star!!! So gorgeous!!

Misty
      Participant

I got DAMIAN O.O LMAO He is quite red…red eyes, red crystals, red coat…love it lol. I might would trade for one of the paint barf type ones, but only for those >.< The pictures are about as good as they are going to get right now, there is no sun only rain clouds! Took one picture with flash, one without.

Lupuslunae
        Participant

I won the bloody lottery, or at least that’s how I feel!
          Grab bag unicorn Fantasy colors

One is a pink/copper/reddish solid with a white/pink mane and tail, pink interference on the feet and around the face. His name is Vatu, he has blue eyes and one bright blue jewel and one citrine jewel. He very much satisfies my craving for a red unicorn! Theo nly definition I could find for “Vatu” was a type of currency.

The other is “Star” She has periwinkle eyes and crystal jewels. She is freaking purple! Not black with purple interference, she is purple with shimmers everywhere!!! She has pink hooves and silver hair /faints

more photos on flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/54679941@N04/?saved=1

Wampus Dragon
          Participant

Star and Damien are definitely lucky ‘grabs’!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Opal, he’s really beautiful! If he needs a new home, Ive got a spot for him ๐Ÿ˜‰ Mine wont be here till next week! Im dying to know what they will be!

Lupuslunae
              Participant

LOL it seems wrong to call him beautiful opal, he might smite someone! so he’s diabolically pretty!

drag0nfeathers
                Participant

*barf*

I know they’re not awful but they are just NOT for me! I don’t even like their names! >_< I don't know… I guess I sort of like them… I mean they are pretty…just not my taste. I wanted crazy colored ones or a Calicoloosa! So these two are totally up for trade!!! I'll get some better photos tomorrow. It was already DARK when I got home 0.o Winter is coming!!! seems like 2 weeks ago it was still sunny out at this time.

The darker one is "Periwinkle". He is LOADED with purple interference in his mane and tail. The light one is "Hera" and she doesn't have very much interference on her at all really. You can see it if you REALLY look, but it's not noticeable.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Got a busted Windstone?
                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

oh, Drag0n, they’re both beautiful! I really like them both! I already have one palomino, but I’d love to give Periwinkle a new home! I wish I had my GB unis now >.<

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

I have a few people interested in the dark one apparently. I got 3 PMs already so I know it’s just that I have very different taste from some other people… I’m still sad tho x.x

I wish I didn’t buy any at all and tried my luck for the second half. I have a feeling all the cool ones are in that one and now I’m out because I already got some. This stinks!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin

Hannah
                      Participant

AWw ๐Ÿ™ I’m sorry dragon!! I like the brown one, but hera’s eyes look terrible (IMO)! I have to wait til thursday to see if I hate mine XD

Tain is my favorite so far – I love that dark face!!

Also, just a gentle reminder that there is a Grab Bag Young Directory thread that would LOVE everyone’s permission to use their uni pics for the directory!! Pleasepleaseplease! (And THANK YOU to those who have already posted!!)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

scenceable
                        Participant

They’re all so pretty! Even the boring solid ones, haha. I agree that I would LOVE hera except for her eye colour! It’s such a weird off yellow. Though I know there was someone floating around the forum that could change eyes?

Congrats everyone! ๐Ÿ™‚

ALSO and I may be wrong, but I *think* all the ones we saw completed on the livestreams are in this first batch aren’t they? And then there were ones that still needed horns and touchups and such for the monday batch. So any we saw get their horns stuck on should be in this first batch. I think. ๐Ÿ˜›

Kiya
                          Participant

I LOVE Eidolon. He’s fantastic. Congrats!

briteblades
                            Participant

First off, I need to say how awesome my husband is. I was waiting for these guys all day, since the tracking said out for delivery. Well I got my Sephora box (yep, makeup junkie :P) but no Windstone box. ๐Ÿ™ I was pissed. So I called the post office and they were like “Oh yeah. Sorry. Your postman is new.” ARGH.
                              I complained to my husband on his way home from work. Well he tracked him down in our neighborhood and brought them home to me! YAY!

First off, need to say that I got the one I wanted! Here’s Eidolon, which means ‘ghost’ in greek. He’s black with purple interference and silver mane. Also dapples on his back. He has silver eyes and amethyst crystals.

Next is Richter! He’s a beautiful red/coppery chestnut with brown eyes and peridot crystals. I love his white mane!

Here’s the two together-

The mail came so late that I had to take these pictures inside. They don’t do them justice.

Laurie
                              Participant

Aw, man. It’s not Hera’s fault, she was born that way. I might get in the next batch.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Wow! Eidolon seems to be the only one I like so far really.. I mean… I like them ALL better then mine, but that one is lovely!

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 421 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.