fbpx

Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Zloy720
    Participant

My person should be getting theirs next week. *fingers crossed* this winter weather has been nasty this year in our area.

Meanwhile, I got mine today! He’s an absolutely stunning little dragon by MandBsMom she calls Blue Ice. He’s a beautiful mix of pearly whites, blues, and accent touches of this light green tinted blue and silver. Based on glacier colors. Plus, she gave him these truly stunning blue eyes! I absolutely adore him! !!!

Thank you very very much! Im terrible with posting photos although I’ll try layer this weekend to do so. So MandBsMom, please PLEASE post some for me to show him off if you can?

Thanks again for my gorgeous dragon! 🙂

Bodine
      Participant

Oriental is just awesome!Well done!!!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

MandBsMom
        Participant

I had almost taped up the box before realizing that I needed to take photos! The eyes are by dreaming tree, in the color she calls ‘pool’.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
          Participant

I’m having trouble getting multiple pics on one post…..Internet and servers between photobucket and the Windstone site keep timing out and reloading.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
            Participant

Nope, I painted him at home in my own spray booth. I’m so glad you like him! <3

<iframe src=”https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwier2%2Fvideos%2F10206299087554839%2F&show_text=0&width=560&#8243; width=”560″ height=”315″ style=”border:none;overflow:hidden” scrolling=”no” frameborder=”0″ allowTransparency=”true” allowFullScreen=”true”></iframe>

I hope this post thingy works, I have no idea.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Well that didnt work lol

maybe this? https://www.facebook.com/wier2/videos/10206299087554839/

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

MandBsMom
              Participant

My goodness, he looks like a production piece!!!! I don’t have enough words to describe how much I love this guy! Thank you!

Wow, thank you so much ^_^ I worked very hard on him <3 <3

Bodine
                Participant

Matty just contacted me.He is very ill and is working on his swap piece but slow to go.He sends his apologies and said not to worry.
                  Soooo…where are the pyos?I love to see other’s work and interpretations of what the other was wanting.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rylorien
                  Participant

I still am waiting on mine to show up.

I do have pictures I took of the piece I painted for Ms. Wier that I could post but they’re not good at all. I didn’t think the sun was as bright so the pics are washed out and they were blurry (stupid arm palsy).

But yeah… I’m wondering where all the pieces are too!

Natasha
                    Participant

Yes, I heard from Matty last week, telling me he had not received his pyo yet, and that he expected to ship sometime in February. So, mine’s not here yet, but I had a head’s up it would be late.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Kujacker
                      Participant

I had some things come up in life, sigh, but mine should be shipped out tomorrow. Sorry for the delay -__-

Kujacker
                        Participant

Ooo I received my swap today! I was so excited when I opened the box and saw the Wings of Freedom keychain!
                          This swap I asked for either my regularly requested color scheme (of the character Carl, from all previous swaps) or of Armin here. I honestly didn’t expect him to be chosen!
                          I’m extremely happy with him. It definitely lifted my mood to the max, something I’ve desperately needed as of late.
                          Thank you SO much Zloy720! He is absolutely amazing. Perfect! If you have any better photos, please post them!

And with my oh my geez so expensive Armin figure (I know Armin is rare, but why is Eren $15 but Armin $100+?! Worth it)

Kim
                          Blocked

That blue ice dragon is beautiful! It looks just like my special baby pegasus also called blue ice. Not sure if it was meant to look the same or be named the same as the special blue ice pieces but it is lovely!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 117 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.