fbpx

Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

That’s a very cool kirin!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

siberakh1
      Participant

I received a lovely Winter themed Foo Dog male from Kujacker over a week ago (Kujacker, please check your forum messages… I sent you a message shortly after receiving him). This is my first chance to be able to get some photos up. I tried to capture the blue interference paint, but it looks like the sun was just too strong on his white base (they are cell phone pics). He really is lovely in person! Thank you Kujacker!

photo KujackerWinterFoo1.png  photo KujackerWinterFoo2.png
         photo KujackerWinterFoo4.png  photo KujackerWinterFoo3.png
         photo KujackerWinterFoo5.png

My swapee should be receiving their pyo Friday according to tracking.

Jellyfish
        Participant

I need to practice painting so I can join in. 😀

Kim
          Blocked

That’s a pretty foo dog! I like the winter colours!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Natasha
            Participant

Just a quick note to say my swap, a gorgeous uni arrived and I love her. Thank you, Matty! I can’t believe she’s your first Windstone PYO – she looks great! I will get pics up as soon as I can but feel free to post them if you have them as well. Thank you!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
              Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
              Mother: Okapi
              Gothic - Mahogany
              PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
              DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Matty
              Participant

You are more than welcome Natasha! I am glad you like your new Unicorn. I will wait until you get your pictures up before I post any.. I think it would be amazing for you to introduce your new friend to the forum.. not sure if you are keeping the name?

Angelika_Zen
                Participant

Wow guys!! For the 6 years I’ve been on the Forum, this has always been my favourite swap…Why don’t I participate, you ask…? My artistic hand limits me to adult coloring books 😛

Thanks for sharing the eye candy 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

So, The last persons to have notified about recieving are Leigha and Laundry2011. Laundry2011 was supposedly mailed weeks ago but has not arrived… :/

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                  www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                  Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Rylorien
                  Participant

Apologies in advance for the big pictures. Every time I shrank them I lost what little details my crappy phone camera picked up. As our hostess has yet to post photos, I finally decided to post the ones I had. This is Cosmo; he’s a papa fuu I painted for her (96037) for the swap. I think you mostly see everything with these pics, other than the silver beading that sits on his spin. The colors are mostly accurate too other than the grays and his mouth (pale peach gums and a pink tongue) are little washed out from the bright sunlight.

Bodine
                    Participant

Cool Foo!

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Natasha
                      Participant

I FINALLY had a moment to get pictures of my lovely swap piece, Brimstone. As is common with the darker pieces it was really hard to capture all her tones and details. Suffice it to say, as good as she looks here, she looks even better in person. Thanks again, Matty – I still can’t believe this is your first Windstone PYO. I look forward to seeing your future work!

photo 893ACB81-34ED-4A18-A273-69F0B59B4E7F_zpscsps1kyf.jpg

photo 0A00724C-0D52-4B0D-815E-23A8669A2987_zpsg1xvq7rx.jpg

photo 42571874-11CE-4DB3-A84C-EE14E9AA42E6_zps0tx1c8ah.jpg

photo 24CD83F3-7605-411B-8DAC-A076F02D58D5_zpsxqkekygc.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Matty
                        Participant

Brimstone was a pleasure to paint! She was also a journey to paint! Let me tell you to anyone out there.. painting darker pieces has challenges but I really enjoyed her coming to life. I added some red around her eyes to give them a glowy look. Her colouring became a happy mistake.. Her body is black done with a base coat and many washes. Her rear legs and “rump” are washed many times over in red.. each wash being wiped away slowly building up color. What you can’t see is that the rest of the dark part of her that appears black is washed with red.. and comes out a coppery color. I am glad you like her Natasha.. I am glad that my first piece painted is going to a home where she will be cherished. I look forward to painting more and I look forward to another swap!

Matty
                          Participant

Cosmo is a beautiful Foo Daddy! I really like his colors!

Bodine
                            Participant

Good job Matty and congrats Natasha.Very nice uni.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Oh geeze I still havnt posted these. *Face palm* o.o

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 117 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.