fbpx

Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Ela_Hara
    Participant

Congrats Kujacker! Great job on that Foo Zloy!

There have been some FANTASTIC PYOs again this time! All have been really wonderful! The Oriental was really Cool! That Ice-blue Dragon was simple and elegant – LOVE the eyes! Wonderful Keeper you did Natasha! AND of course, I love the Tiger Foo Bodine did for Mmloda – I like Tigers a lot too!

Can’t wait to see more PYO’s posted!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
      Participant

Nice job everyone.
        #Natasha,glad you know instead of worrying right?I bet it will be worth the wait.Matty is a very sweet person.
        #Mmloda,glad you like him.
        #Ela_Hera,I will remember that.lol
        I’m ready for another swap!I love to paint and especially for friends.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
        Participant

HaaHaa! I bet you will! My Favorite Tigers are a Siberian Tiger and a Black Tiger… Black and White can be so dramatic and elegant at the same time.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Zloy720
          Participant

I’m so glad (and relieved LOL 🙂 ) that you like him Kujacker! I was quite worried about how you think he’d compare against the Armin character. 😀

As always everyone, I agree completely that the pieces are gorgeous so far! Can’t wait to see the rest! (Or for the next swap! These are soooo fun to do! )

Kujacker
            Participant

Oh no, I’m ecstatic about him!

Landipan
              Participant

Loving seeing everyone’s PYO swaps! I totally want to join in on one of these swaps eventually!

Btw, that gorgeous ‘Armin’ Foo reminds me I need to catch up on the manga chapters of AOT!

*Formerly meowmix101
                Not currently open for PYO commissions.

I need to post pics of mine been behind lol. I know the piece for Matty has been mailed. I’ll have to double check who he’s painting for, I hope he feels better! Bipolarbear got his but has yet to photo ito and put it on the forums. Uh I know several are in transit and if I remember correctly someone shipped thiers today. Things are trickling in. When the swap ends I’ll make a class collage of all the swap pieces!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

BipolarBear
                Participant

I have received my swap piece from Mmloda and love it. I would post pictures but (rather embarrassingly for an employee) I have yet to figure out how. If Matty is who I think it he is. His package was probably held up in the Portland snow craziness. I hope he feels better soon and likes his piece.

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                  Engaged to a Weasel

Rylorien
                  Participant

Hrm…well I had a post and it disappeared. Maybe it vanishes if you’re trying to edit it and the editting time runs out.

Anyway…I was trepidatious about this swap as I couldn’t really crystallize what I wanted into a cohesive singular idea. My list of “what I wanted” was essentially: this is what I like, this is what I don’t like, here’s a few pictures of pretty things, do what you will.

Ciarnet suprised and delighted me with an adorable kittygriff painted loosely after a clouded leopard with the wings of one of the butterflies from the photos I provided. It’s fantastic! My photos don’t do the details justice, particularly the white fur resting against the black marks.

Thank you so much! And don’t worry about the shipping kerfluffle; it eventually arrived and wasn’t broken as it went to and fro and to again.

Linda
                    Participant

OH!! I really love it!

Matty
                      Participant

Yay I mailed out my piece today! Normally not one to be late… and this is super late lol. I am back on track yay! I am such an anomaly with my doctors.. just turned 41 and having a heart condition since 31 lol. I have to laugh at it a bit cause what else can you do. Having heart failure in life… check that off the to do list! Though I recommend everyone else on here skip that one in their life. 🙂

Enough on that rant.. this is about the beautiful PYO’s. I received mine last week. His name is Bonsai and he is from Bipolarbear. He is a Kirin.. my first one ever. He brightened up my day! I will show a picture of him soon. He is busy hard at work watching over my indoor tropical plants at the moment. I think he has a green thumb.. or in his case a green hoof as all my plants have decided to have a super growth.

Everyone has received such beautiful pieces! I was so nervous painting my piece.. it was a learning experience for sure. But I enjoyed seeing the piece come to life. I cant talk about it more until he arrives at his home.. lets just say he is feisty and a tad devilish lol.

Bonsai will have a photo shoot this weekend.. he is cute and I love him. Cant wait to share him with you guys!

Bodine
                        Participant

Congrats Matty!Glad you are feeling yourself again.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Oh, so glad to hear back from you! I was worried!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                          www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                          Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kujacker
                          Participant

Mine was delivered on the 1st according to tracking… But my swapee hasn’t mentioned anything.

Matty
                            Participant

photo 20170213_152211.jpg

Finally here is Bonsai! Bonsai was painted by Bipolarbear! Thank you so much.. he is my very first Kirin and is a treasured addition to my small collection.. but growing collection of Windstones. Thank you again!

Just gonna say how much I dislike photobucket.. it takes a long time to do anything on that site… and each time it refreshes even longer so it can load a bunch of advertisements. Sigh..

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 117 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.