Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Basically, you sign up for it and are matched up randomly to another person. When you join the swap you may make basic requests such as a sculpt you’d like to receive or paint, sculpts you’d like not to receive or paint and possible themes. It doesn’t always mean you get that but we often try to accommodate. When sign up ends you are sent that snipit that your swappee requested. You usually do not paint for the person painting for you but sometimes it happens.

Usually you have about 8 week total to order and paint for your swappee. (10 this time because of Christmas and the late start) Towards the end, i verify that everyone has finished and send the addresses out and they all ship on or around the same date and we all wait for our surprise to come in the mail. We often have new and veteran painters a like and sometimes even the Windstone Folks or Melody join in! (this time I got BiPolarBear to enter 🙂 )
    Your only associated cost is that of your sculpts and shipping to your swappee. Small rule of thumb, generally no muses unless they specifically request them and if you paint a foo puppy you have to do at least two to be fair.

And basically thats it! It’s fun and they are usually at least twice a year.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Celestial Rainstorm
    Participant

That is just so cool! I’ve seen a few take place and if there is one this Spring (or even a Christmas swap) I’d love to join!

Finding happiness again.

There are normally spring and fall swaps, the falls wap just got bumped up by two months this year haha

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Bump! Hows everyone doing?

Natasha
      Participant

Haven’t bought my piece yet (giving it another week or so before I order). But I know exactly what what I’m doing and all my paints and supplies have arrived. And I’ve scheduled painting time (lame, I know, but everything goes on the calendar nowadays)!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
        Participant

Is this weekend still the ship date? Mine is ready.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mmloda
          Participant

So I am just wondering g when exactly the ship out date will be this month?

Marzena

Yes! I think The ship date is supposed to be the 4th, sorry, I got mixed up in my Holiday trip to Corvallis and am not home until Saturday, I’ll email everyones swap addresses out tonight and You may send them when ready!

Natasha
            Participant

Mine will be finished up this week, but will need to ship next Thursday since I can’t mail a package that big without going to the post office.

Hope you had a great trip!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
              ANY Red Eyed Unis
              ANY Test Paint Bat
              UNIS:
              Male- Snow Leopard TP
              Gothic - Mahogany

All emails should be out, if you did not get one please let me know. If you got two addresses it’s the first one. 🙂

Natasha
              Participant

Mine’s all done, and I’ll actually be able to ship him tomorrow. He was very work intensive and I’m pleased with how he turned out! I hope the recipient likes him as well!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                Gothic - Mahogany

Zloy720
                Participant

Mines ready to mail, but apologizing now to my person that I also won’t be able to actually mail the little guy until this weekend. My area has been having some nasty winter weather, so wasn’t able to get him mailed this weekend as I’d planned and now won’t be off work in time to do so until this weekend. Sorry. But he is ready and coming your way shortly!

Bodine
                  Participant

Sent yesterday.I would love to see her face when she opens it.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Rylorien
                    Participant

I was able to get mine out in the mail yesterday but it’s going to take about a week to get there. I might be waiting anxiously in the meantime–pins and needles whilst I await a reaction!

siberakh1
                      Participant

Mine will go out either this weekend or Monday morning. This week has turned crazy with work.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 117 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.