Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • Author

Please pm me or email me the information to be officially entered into the swap! I’ll post an updated list of entrants tomorrow! Entry deadline is extended though Friday! This week is hectic!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kujacker
    Participant

Hmm how many people have entered so far?
      I’ve been looking for the normal swap around this time from DragonMedley, but it seems there isn’t one?
      I should be alright to enter.

etruscan
      Participant

No, not this time. I was watching for the normal swap too but then, earlier in this thread, dragonmedley said, “Thanks for picking up for me… Things are still a bit difficult for me at times, and organizing a swap was just too much. I should’ve said something earlier!” That explained it!

Kujacker
        Participant

How did I miss that? Lol I browsed the comments beforehand ands totally missed that.

siberakh1
          Participant

Yup, I messaged dragonmedley about it recently and she didn’t think she could handle organizing it this time around. I was going to consider doing it, but ran up against NYComicCon preparations, then I saw someone else picked up the baton. *whew* I am participating though. 🙂

Mmloda
            Participant

I’m in I’ll be sending my email today.

Marzena

MandBsMom
              Participant

Just sent mine in.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Zloy720
                Participant

I’m in! Sending in my email, yay! 🙂

I think around 15 or 17 so far! Sorry for the delay, I’ll be sending out confirmations of entry today or tomorrow, I’m gonna shuffle names Friday if anybody wants to enter last minute, got caught up packing, and lost track of time with no Internet installed in the new place yet, I’ll make a library run.
                  Posted from my phone.

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

We currently have the following entries. If you are not on this list, please email, pm etc me again as it may have gotten lost in the shuffle:

*Laundry2011
                  *96037 (me!)
                  *Mmloda
                  *Zloy720
                  *Kujacker
                  *Siberkah
                  *Bodine
                  *MnB’sMom
                  *Natasha
                  *Ciarnet
                  *Matty

Ship date will be January! I’m taking Entries up until i shuffle on Friday!

Adding to that list:
                  *Leigha
                  *Rylorian
                  *Bilolarbear

If I spelled your user name wrong my apologies

BipolarBear
                  Participant

LOLarbear? ^_^

I would help but I am just to tired to get out of bed today~
                    Engaged to a Weasel

Lol sorry John, all the emails are out! Enjoy the swap! Ship date is January 4th, I’ll email you all right after Christmas to check on ya! So we are doing something a tad different for this swap. I’m telling people what thier swappee wanted, but not who they are until after so that new painters are not made nervous painting for veteran painters.

Matty
                    Participant

This is gonna be exciting! I cant wait to see who I am painting for!

Celestial Rainstorm
                      Participant

So, if I may, how exactly do these swaps work? I’d like to participate in the next one!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.