fbpx

Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • Author

I hope this isnt too intrusive, sorry but I’ve been waiting and waiting and seen no post at all!

So I have taken it upon my self to host and start the Fall 2016 PYO Swap!

There is no theme this time around….so lets see….

If you would like to enter, Please email me at littlekittydragon (at) yahoo (dot) com with the following information:

Forum Name,
    Real Name,
    Address

Themes you might like to see, Sculpts your allergic to painting or receiving, your first and second preference of receiving if you have one, and a cookie.
    (the fuzzies around here are hungry)

Sign ups will run until October 25th and around the 26th or 27th I’ll scramble the requests and send them out.
    The Ship Date needs to be voted on. Would you rather ship just before christmas or the first week of January? Tell me.

So Either December 21st or January 4th. I’ll tally votes and pick the date the day I scramble names!

Hope to see ya’ll in the Swap!

~96037~

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Entries so far:

*Laundry2011

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ciarnet
    Participant

I’m in! I have been itching to order some pyo.

Bodine
      Participant

I’m ready for it so please add me.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

dragonmedley
        Participant

Thanks for picking up for me… Things are still a bit difficult for me at times, and organizing a swap was just too much. I should’ve said something earlier!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Falcolf
          Participant

I don’t think I can afford it this round unfortunately, maybe next spring. 🙁

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Matty
            Participant

What are we painting as PYO’s? I saw the Foo Swap thread from a few years back it looked fun.. but I don’t know if it took off or not. Will they be the small or large PYO’s?

Matty
              Participant

Hmmm I cant edit my above post.. so lets ignore that one lol. I read back on how other swaps were handled.. so I have a good idea I hope. I have been wanting to try a PYO.. though it would be funny cause my first Windstone hasn’t arrived yet in the mail and I bet everyone else has a few or more already lol. I feel brave to take on the challenge. I assume the theme and such is later revealed? I know what I would like to paint!.. and would like actually the same PYO sculpt in return lol.

Sorry for the newb questions!

MandBsMom
                Participant

I’ll join in again! I gotta think on what I want to have done…….I’ll send in my official entry when I figure it out!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Bodine
                  Participant

I’m in and I will ship to Canada.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                    (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                    Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Prezaurian
                    Participant

Unfortunately I can’t justify joining any swaps right now. Maybe after I get a full time job again.

Natasha
                      Participant

Double checking you got my email – I sent it a couple of days ago.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                        ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                        Mother: Okapi
                        Gothic - Mahogany
                        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Linda
                        Participant

96037 did you know they put in a swap (I don’t know what to call it) folder. Just to do SWAPS!!

Matty
                          Participant

I am in to.. and I am from Canada lol!

I just ordered my first two PYOs!

Oh I forgot linda my bad lol. That folder was my idea which is even worse. Lol

So far we have about actaully entries, feel free to pm me of you can’t email. 🙂

Looking lIke the Ship date will be in January.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.