fbpx

Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Fall/Winter 2016 PYO Swap (hosted by 96037)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Ciarnet
    Participant

Mine will hit the mail on Monday, all painted and packed up but work has me back to back until then.

Good to hear everyone! Mine and Laundry 2011’s go out like Tuesday due to getting stuck with weather and Bipolarbears is almost done and will be out next week as well I think.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Can’t wait to see what everyone has done… I’m so jealous that I haven’t had any spare time for painting PYOs.
        Bodine’s piece is Wonderful! I believe her Swap Buddy will love it!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Bodine
        Participant

I checked the track on mine going out and it says,Miami on the 6th.No other word and it should have been delivered in Canada by now.How can I check?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
          (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
          Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

etruscan
          Participant

If you shipped it using the post office you can try going to the CanadaPost website. https://www.canadapost.ca/web/en/home.page

Your USPS tracking number also works in Canada.

Bodine
            Participant

Thank you!! That is a big help.It says Canada has picked it up and is due 3-7days so,WHEW!relieved.

Natasha
              Participant

When I mailed mine last week it said it was supposed to arrive today but I’m not certain if that took into account Monday’s Holiday. My tracking receipt is in another purse. If it doesn’t arrive by tomorrow I’ll dig it out and check on him.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Bodine
                Participant

I got my swap piece today.THANK YOU NATASHA!! It is lovely and the earrings also.I asked for a keeper and she was sweet enough to send me one.Here is “Aureus”.She says it means “Golden Light” in Latin.Love it.
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Natasha
                  Participant

Yay! I’m glad he arrived safe, and you like him! He was so hard to photograph – here’s a few more I took before sending him off! This was my first keeper and I loved painting him for you.

photo 09A62EBA-BC25-4C4A-93EA-7BFC255318B5_zpsxycnbqjd.jpg

photo 7D79A3DF-7C91-4D06-ABC3-8B7CE3734103_zpsesazxtsb.jpg

photo 96F202D7-D5F2-429F-A64D-585701C36DDF_zps75kp0qcj.jpg

photo AD327E77-B3F2-4AB8-B118-1A484C8AF9F2_zpsj2elegcf.jpg

photo AAF4EFB0-062A-46D2-B0CA-CD05A02DF67A_zpsrjipsuok.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

Rylorien
                    Participant

Jeez, Natasha. That is a crazy amount of fine-point details! The gradations of color are quite pretty, especially on the backside of the wings, and I love the way he looks when you see him face-on (the different breaks in color are striking–particularly the dark gold on the snout and in the nostrils). You did a fantastic job on that keeper. 🙂

Are those eyes the metallic tan? Or some other color? It’s difficult for me to tell.

Natasha
                      Participant

Aw, thanks! Yes, the eyes are metallic Tan. And yeah, I spend a ton of time painting individual scales in different shades of white, cream, and gold. I’m glad it shows!

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

Mmloda
                        Participant

Mine has arrived! Awesome. …thank you so much Michelle! Love my NEW TIGER addition!

I am not sure how to post pics on here from my cell phone so I will post them on the Windstones Facebook group.

Marzena

etruscan
                          Participant

It is possible to post photos on Facebook and then use that as your photo hosting site to repost them here. (I hope you don’t mind – he is worth showing off.)

Pretty things! Both of ous are out! I got mine and I absolutely adore it! It’s a super pretty Foo Dog named Cosmo! I’ll get picks later! Sounds like everything is starting to get out! Just an FYI, any mail that had to go though Portland or Seattle has been delayed due to the weather issues. I have several things just sitting in Portland right now.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                            www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                            Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

MandBsMom
                            Participant

OMG, I LOVE mine!!!!! 96037 painted an oriental dragon for me. I asked for a PYO modeled after the five-lined skink lizard. He is just FABULOUS!!!! Allie, did you paint him at the factory? I will get better pic in the daylight tomorrow, but here’s a teaser.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.