fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 508 total)
  • Author
    Rachel
    Participant

Woo! My first shimmer! Thank ya!

Katherine
      Participant

That’s awesome! Enjoy!

Puffpastryofdoom
        Participant

*edit* Egg was adopted! 🙂

Sirithiliel
          Participant

New eggs dropping in ALPINE and FOREST. new two headed dragons

Pegasi1978
            Participant

Two color variations of: “This opalescent egg shimmers in the moonlight.” and one “This egg can’t seem to make up its mind on what color it is.” The drop at the top of the hour went lightning fast.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

one color of the opalescent egg is in alpine, the other is in forest. the ‘can’t decide’ egg is in both and there aren’t as many >,< and yes they're going fast…

EDIT:

FInally got all mine…3 blue opalescents, 2 green opalescents, and 2 red ones. If someone wants to trade me a red for my spare blue, I'd totally be up for it =P I think i want 3 reds and even number of blue and greens…

Pegasi1978
                Participant

I wonder, with Sunday only being the first, if the September release will be that day or if it will hold off for the next Sunday. I doubt I’ll be able to get the new dragons either way…couldn’t get a single August release.

Sirithiliel
                  Participant

If you need 2nd gens from August let me know, and I’ll try to grab you some from September…whenever they’re released =)

If you need 2nd gens from August let me know, and I’ll try to grab you some from September…whenever they’re released =)

Yeah Siri you got 2 guardians. Woot woot. I was on holidays and missed the aug release! I nicked one of the purple and brown 2 headed but that it lol. Not meant to get more hehe

Sirithiliel
                    Participant

Yeah Siri you got 2 guardians. Woot woot. I was on holidays and missed the aug release! I nicked one of the purple and brown 2 headed but that it lol. Not meant to get more hehe

Yea I finally got my 2nd guardian and was able to trim my trio collection. I had gathered a lot of terrible lineages ones that I am happy to release =P

I know we have an egg drop tomorrow and I will prob regret it BUT… LIH you are awesome. Those are 2 CB I do not have 🙂 huggs

littleironhorse
                      Participant

They’re fairly low time, so if you have any reds available, you can incubate them and they’ll hatch quickly! 🙂

Ha. Never thought of that **head slap** trots off the incubate!!

Double post

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Gone!

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 508 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.