fbpx

Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Home Forums Miscellany Community Dragon Cave Egg Exchange 2

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 508 total)
  • Author

Here is a bronze shimmer scale for someone who needs one. Paying it forward from one I received from LIH

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Pegasi1978
    Participant

I’m still looking for one more alpine egg…Make an offer on my eggs/hatchlings!

littleironhorse
      Participant

I hope you don’t mind that I snagged it…

Of course not! Enjoy! :bigsmile:

And here’s another egg up for grabs:

3rd Gen White from 2 Rosebud Spriters’ Alts!

Sirithiliel
        Participant

I snagged that beauty, thanks!

littleironhorse
          Participant

Darrnit!!! Wasn’t here quick enough!! LOL One day I am gonna get a gold, and a silver, and a …….LOL :bigsmile: Those sure are hard to capture in the Biomes. Wish I had the hours to spend to get CBs of them cuz I know they are out there but I got 4 kids and they NEVER cooperate with me hehehe

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

I’m so sorry, Brazy! That was me… πŸ™ I noticed this egg was available and got so excited since I too have always had horrible luck trying to get one of these classic metallic dragons. –BUT!!! I’ll tell you what! Since I was able to influence this egg and can continue his nice lineage (all fathers are Silver, and all mothers are CB blue Nubula dragons) , I’ll do my best to produce an egg for you! The first one I get, I’ll make sure to send him your way! πŸ™‚

I’m so sorry, Brazy! That was me… πŸ™ I noticed this egg was available and got so excited since I too have always had horrible luck trying to get one of these classic metallic dragons. –BUT!!! I’ll tell you what! Since I was able to influence this egg and can continue his nice lineage (all fathers are Silver, and all mothers are CB blue Nubula dragons) , I’ll do my best to produce an egg for you! The first one I get, I’ll make sure to send him your way! πŸ™‚

OMG was sooo not trying to make new momma feel bad at all!!! I am happy for you that you have him. yeah! I would in future love to give a home to one of your eggs if you would like to share one for sure. That would be awesome. Also, take a look at my scroll and if there is anything you would like me to breed for you I am always willing to breed and gift anytime. I never know what people will want so feel free to take a look and shoot me a pm with your wants.

That goes for Anyone on here. Just let me know.

Sirithiliel
              Participant

i can breed shimmers, low gen golds, low gen silvers, really anything so just let me know if you want something =)

Tara
                Participant

OMG was sooo not trying to make new momma feel bad at all!!! I am happy for you that you have him. yeah! I would in future love to give a home to one of your eggs if you would like to share one for sure. That would be awesome. Also, take a look at my scroll and if there is anything you would like me to breed for you I am always willing to breed and gift anytime. I never know what people will want so feel free to take a look and shoot me a pm with your wants.

That goes for Anyone on here. Just let me know.

A lot of us will breed stuff just for the asking. I often can’t be bother to breed my dragons unless someone wants something. So ask away.

(I tried my metals for you but didn’t get anything this time)

littleironhorse
                  Participant
                    Katherine
                    Participant

http://dragcave.net/teleport/

looking for a good home!

littleironhorse
                      Participant

http://dragcave.net/teleport/

looking for a good home!

You link seems to be incomplete! πŸ˜‰

Puffpastryofdoom
                        Participant

I cannot thank you all enough for offering to breed your dragons so that others can have a chance at some incredible “new” breeds to add to (our) scrolls! It’s truly so wonderful coming to this website. Not only does it offer a lot of beautiful sculptures to collect, but it also lets us meet the kindest group of people; right here on the forum! πŸ™‚

Katherine
                          Participant

Claim my eggs/hatchlings!

Thank you, I didn’t realize. Here is the link. πŸ™‚

And puffpastryofdoom, feel free to add me to the list of who you can contact. I check the forum once every day or two (sometimes a little longer…but I try to not make it too long) and I would be happy to breed for you!

Viewing 15 posts - 316 through 330 (of 508 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.