Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Yep! What you see in the picture of me in the grey shirt is HALF of what I had! Sometimes they are too much of a good thing! Oh and this was my second reduction in four years…

Wow seriously. Holy wowza. I’ll take a 1/4 of what you got taken off any day just to look like a woman and not a girl hehe

I’ll take a 1/4 too! Seriously, my friends laugh at me when I point out that 90% of what they see is bra o.o … I throw a party if I manage to make it look like I actually have cleavage XD

And Brazy! Not blind!! You’re a very beautiful woman πŸ™‚ Your hubby did very good for himself! πŸ˜‰

etruscan
      Participant

Oh, I don’t agree! You don’t have to wear a bra if you don’t want to and have minimal problems when everything sags in a few decades (no breasts drooping halfway down your chest). The really endowed gals I know get grooves in their shoulders from bra straps, develop back problems from carrying that weight in front, and can have skin problems. I say … count your blessings! πŸ™‚

Yep! What you see in the picture of me in the grey shirt is HALF of what I had! Sometimes they are too much of a good thing! Oh and this was my second reduction in four years…

Wow seriously. Holy wowza. I’ll take a 1/4 of what you got taken off any day just to look like a woman and not a girl hehe

I’ll take a 1/4 too! Seriously, my friends laugh at me when I point out that 90% of what they see is bra o.o … I throw a party if I manage to make it look like I actually have cleavage XD

And Brazy! Not blind!! You’re a very beautiful woman πŸ™‚ Your hubby did very good for himself! πŸ˜‰

HAHA Us small breasted girls are masters of the “illusion Bras” LOL I can MAKE em look bigger but well…….when ya take it off…..there is no denying that I am a trickster LOL Hubby doesn’t care and I know that large ones can be difficult and painful but at least havin SOME would be nice πŸ™‚ Ya’d think with having 4 kids I woulda got some outta the deal but NOPE! Went to D’s and then back to Zip!!!! What the hell. Like the cosmic joke on me LOL

KoishiiKitty
        Participant

I’m in the photo on her fridge that is held up by the cheeseburger!

an updated one of me and my young ones. πŸ™‚

I’m in the photo on her fridge that is held up by the cheeseburger!

an updated one of me and my young ones. πŸ™‚

Koi and her kitty! Sweet

etruscan
          Participant

Oh, I don’t agree [about having more up top, not Branzy]! You don’t have to wear a bra if you don’t want to and have minimal problems when everything sags in a few decades (no breasts drooping halfway down your chest). The really endowed gals I know get grooves in their shoulders from bra straps, develop back problems from carrying that weight in front, and can have skin problems. I say … count your blessings! πŸ™‚

Hmmm … I guess this is what happens when you hit “Quote” instead of “Edit”. Not as awake as I thought I was!

WolfenMachine
            Participant

Riversgrace! I haven’t seen you since the surgery. You look great! (well you did before too :P)

I’m of the small breasted women variety too. >.< I liked working at Renn Faire this year because corsets actually GIVE me cleavage I dont have otherwise lol good thing too because I needed a place to hide my cell phone πŸ˜‰

I heard a joke a loong time ago….'its called a 'wonder bra' because she takes it off and you wonder where her boobs went’ (Can I say that word here?)

I’m right there with ya Kaytana! The way I figure it though, from the bystander, with the help of some lovely push ups, it looks like I have boobs, and anyone who might see otherwise isn’t going to care that half of them just dissappeared with the bra lol

All thanks to mrs. RiversGrace, Ive lost about 30 pounds since last February, so maybe I should post a recent picture too. *goes to dig one up*

Here’s me at my cousin’s wedding in 2010 when I weighed 165lbs
              I’m on the far left. Bleh!!

and me at my OTHER cousin’s wedding in 2012…in the middle, at 135-WOOO HOO!

This one was taken in December. My face has shape to it again! And my clothes fit again! And I actually dropped a ring size too. I used to wear an 8, now I can wear a 7, and a 6 on the ring finger of my right hand O.O

and me and RiversGrace at a local concert venue in September after she moved to Texas πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Riversgrace
              Participant

O.o You look beautiful in the red bridesmaid dress…red looks very nice on you!!!! Wolfen + Riversgrace = LOW CARB MACHINES!!!! πŸ™‚ We both look great thanks to our hard work, and supporting eachother πŸ™‚ Can’t wait to see you soon!!!!!

You BOTH look amazing!! Great job ladies on the low carb weight loss. I am a slave to carbs….bad brandy πŸ™ Chips, chips chips **Nom Nom** I’m like cookie monster only with chips. You both look gorgeous and the changes you both have made are incredible. Cheers to you Woot Woot

Oh! I’ll get in on this πŸ™‚

Myself and awesome guy I don’t know, lol! LOVE his garb though, the robe/cloak is white leather, how insanely cool is that?! XD haha

annnnd.. not so piratey, lol.. my bf n I at Sea World πŸ™‚

OH Kay….ummm right back at ya with the complement ya gorgeous woman! I wish I could go to one of these Fairs πŸ™‚

KaytanaPhoenix
                Participant

Oh! I’ll get in on this πŸ™‚

Myself and awesome guy I don’t know, lol! LOVE his garb though, the robe/cloak is white leather, how insanely cool is that?! XD haha

annnnd.. not so piratey, lol.. my bf n I at Sea World πŸ™‚

OH Kay….ummm right back at ya with the complement ya gorgeous woman! I wish I could go to one of these Fairs πŸ™‚

Thank you, Honey!! If you’re ever in Colorado from mid June through August 1st, let me know and we will go to the fest! It’s so much fun πŸ™‚ and I can totally get all the stuff together between myself and friends to get you dressed up πŸ˜€

One of my best friends Amy always giggles at me, I’m always telling her that I have boob envy (She has the perfect ones, not too big, not too small) so anytime I actually manage to create the illusion of cleavage she’s one of the first to point it out XD The way I look at it, it’s only false advertising if I let people believe they’re real… I’m too darn honest for my own good and not bashful at all XD lmao! It actually surprises me how many guys I know that prefer the small ones, lol… so there is a lot of times I’m thankful for mine, but as Branz has said… a LITTLE more would be nice! lol! I’d be happy if mine naturally had the cleavage, just a smidgen of “bounce” without the bra doing 90% of the work XD hahaha

and Rivers and wolfen, you both look gorgeous!! πŸ™‚ Everyone always kicks me when I mention eating healthier and getting back in shape.. I’m skinny but that’s all, I want some darn tone!! and to generally *feel* better, my energy of late has been low n blah n I know it’s because I haven’t been eating as healthy as I should!

I’m super excited for this ren fest season, I’m trading a PYO wolf with a friend for a custom made corset, the real deal!! I need to get a hold of her soon to start working on that, need to figure out what colors I want it done in!! Hoping that one will work wonders without a bra! lol… I’ll never have enough to hide a cell phone in though XD

Riversgrace
                  Participant

Speaking of Renn Fair…

Me and My hubby Oct 2012

I had a blast because this was my first season of renn fairs

Just me posing lol

Back of my outfit

and…. Me and WOLFEN!!!!! Best thing about it was I got to see her everytime I went!!!!

Awesome Pics. I really would love to go to a Ren Fair and Ya never know Kay….I may take you up on that offer πŸ™‚

PS Love the Tattoos. Such a fan of the body arts….tattoos and piercings. I have 3 tats and 13 piercings.

Riversgrace
                    Participant

The Navy doesn’t allow piercings otherwise I would have more than my ears done…but I made up for it in tattoos πŸ™‚

Its been a LONG while, and i honestly dont know if my picture is still on here LOL so heres a new one, of me, staying in theme with a few others, so im dressed up, at a comicon in Edmonton, AB. This was taken last fall, props to those that guess who I am, LOL.

Photobucket

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 519 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.