fbpx

Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

here is a pic of me from my facebook profile.

Can’t see it unless you have facebook (I do, just wasn’t logged in, but I think a lot of people on here do not).

Jodi
      Participant

Nope. No facebook. Can’t see it.

dragonmedley
        Participant

eaglefeather831 wrote:

dragonmedley wrote:

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Nice picture Dragonmedley, what was it like swiming with them? πŸ˜€

It was awesome! This was the second time we did it, and I’d go again in a second. They’re rubbery-like, but very smooth and they’re HUGE! We’re just not used to having big things swimming around us. In the lakes, it’s usually these little bitty fishes. They are also very strong: 150 pounds of muscle. They push you right out of the water (minus the bathing suit if you’re wearing a 2-piece πŸ˜† ). I highly recommend it.

Was this at Sea World? My husband and I will be going to Sea World in a couple of days, but I don’t think I will be swimming with one. I get to feed one though!!

Nope, in Cuba, both times.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Can’t see it unless you have facebook (I do, just wasn’t logged in, but I think a lot of people on here do not).

oops 😳 thanks for telling me, I didn’t notice that! I will try to find a different pic of me!

Lokie
          Participant

Ah, just realized I didn’t post any pictures of my sexy self here >.>
            *Pulls out family vacation pictures*

Just kidding,

sort of…

Maria
            Participant

Who graduated, Lokie?

Lokie
              Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Who graduated, Lokie?

My little brother’s high school graduation. Well, he’s not really little anymore, but he’ll always be my baby brother to me even if he hates me calling him that πŸ™„ πŸ˜†

Maria
                Participant

πŸ˜† I know exactly what you mean. Three of my four little brothers are taller than me – and the youngest is well on his way to getting there.

Bob

well I hope this works for all those that asked. I had a friend help me get this in my computer a LONG time ago

So now you can all know for sure what I look like and that is a Franklin Mint Dragon necklace around my neck

BDW
                    Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

So now you can all know for sure what I look like and that is a Franklin Mint Dragon necklace around my neck

πŸ˜€ I love that necklace! I wanted one at one time but missed out on it. πŸ™

BDW
                      Participant

Hi, we can’t see your picture since most of us don’t have Facebook.
                        Could you post on directly on this forum?
                        Thanks

Bob

Blackdesertwind wrote:

Dragon Master wrote:

πŸ˜€ I love that necklace! I wanted one at one time but missed out on it. πŸ™
                          They show up on e-bay every once in awhile I have gotten 2 for friends before

tc_cat333
                          Participant

hhmm… lets see if I have a good picture of me hiding in the computer somewhere.. *spends half an hour going through millions of pictures* nope no good ones… lol jk.. here are some.. maybe not good ones but some..

Hello cleavage..

Where am I shooting again?

mmm… burger

There’s me (one in the middle) at the Renaissance Faire with some random barbarians.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 519 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.