fbpx

Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Kiya
    Participant

Its been a LONG while, and i honestly dont know if my picture is still on here LOL so heres a new one, of me, staying in theme with a few others, so im dressed up, at a comicon in Edmonton, AB. This was taken last fall, props to those that guess who I am, LOL.

Photobucket

Clara?

Its been a LONG while, and i honestly dont know if my picture is still on here LOL so heres a new one, of me, staying in theme with a few others, so im dressed up, at a comicon in Edmonton, AB. This was taken last fall, props to those that guess who I am, LOL.

Photobucket

Clara?

Yep, the girl in the photo next to me was dressed up like Codex! People kept telling me about the Codex girl all day long, and people kept telling her about me, HAHA, it took forever for us to see each other though LOL.

Falcolf
      Participant

I’m going to be the weird one to say that I wish I was flat chested! I don’t have a very good relationship with my chest I guess (lol, that sounds weird) because its existence sort of affronts me. I’m sort of the opinion much of the time that I kinda look like a dude. (I’m generally sort of confused by my appearance you see.)

You can really see the dude-ish-ness here! I think I look pretty manly with my gaiters on haha. (I hate getting my legs dirty and I have a tendency to accidentally swipe my inside legs with my boot tread, which can hurt – my gaiters keep this from happening! They’re also marvelously handy for walking through weeds and long grass, not to mention mud!) In my head I’m not really gender-specific. I tend to think of myself as an ‘It.’

BUT I did manage to look amazingly feminine on my prom day! (I really haven’t changed at all physically since then and that was like four years ago.) I was sort of determined to make all the boys notice me as some bizarre type of revenge for none of them noticing my existence during high school, haha. (This was back before I realized that I’m not interested in dating anyone.) I also figured I should look like a million bucks at least once in my life! πŸ˜€

(Though jeez, terrible expression in this shot XD!)

And here’s a more normal picture of me! (Well, maybe not, but at least I look happy! :)) This is the closest that I’ll probably get to having a boyfriend lol. He’s beautifully undemanding and hangs out quietly beside me while I work. He’s one of the loves of my life! πŸ˜€

The handsome lil’ devil is my ‘second child’ Copernicus. πŸ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Hey you are really hard on yourself. You are a beautiful woman and you have stunning eyes. NOT hitting on you :tongue: …..simply stating a fact! You are a woman who obviously has much better and busier thing to worry about than what people think! My opinion…..however you see yourself is the best way you are! Guy…girl…it….whatever is the best fit and feels right.

KaytanaPhoenix
        Participant

Falcolf, move to Colorado! I have the perfect guy for you XD lol.. he’s non-demanding, a total sweetheart and would keep you outdoors all the time! πŸ˜€ (Nature photographer, hiker, currently working on turning his Jeep into a niiice offroader!) He’s also pretty darn cute πŸ˜‰ but don’t tell him I said that, LOL!

and for the record, I’d call you tomboy, but a super cute tomboy πŸ˜€ (Also not hitting on you, lol, just stating what I think πŸ˜€ lol)

phantomess
          Participant

Might as well show my mug while I’m still new so people can put a face to the name! I’m 26, but I still get told I look at least a decade younger than that… (sigh)

My husband and I in 2010 (our kitties are quite bigger now!):

And why not, since others have posted costumes- me at Comic Con as a favorite video game character of mine:

Oh and Riversgrace, I LOVE your Huskies. Huskies and German Shepherds are my loves! I grew up with German Shepherds (and would’ve discovered their awesomeness anyway), and I came to love Huskies when I worked with dogs for 3 years. Huskies are not only beautiful, but they have awesome personalities and I love it when they “talk.”

Formerly had the Batman & Joker avatar!

etruscan
            Participant

My sister (right, wearing red) and myself on a recent morning out. πŸ™‚

phantomess
              Participant

At the end of March/early April, I made a visit to my parents/family in CA. Here are a couple pictures of me enjoying the vacation.

(I was going to wait until the next page in this thread, because it didn’t seem good to post again in here so soon after myself (lol), but it’s been taking too long!)

(That’s a jacket around my waist/leg, not chaps. Haha)

Grayfire_artz
                Participant

Koishii kitty is in the red dress πŸ˜€ I’m in the yellow with the crazy clown hair πŸ˜€

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Grayfire_artz
                  Participant

The first picture was taken at a Wine and Cheese Gala a friend was hosting.

View post on imgur.com

The second picture was taken at this year’s Pennsic. I made the dress, and I won a prize for it.

View post on imgur.com

I loved looking through all these pictures, by the way!

πŸ™‚

i love this picture

edit**

and before i lost 90 lbs:

and i have really toned out since even then that was a year ago in the second photo april 2012, the other was feb 2011.

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

dragonmedley
                    Participant

Lookin’ good!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                      I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                      http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

thanks

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

phantomess
                      Participant

Have to share a picture of my new elf ears… actually, I got them for a Vulcan costume (I’m hoping to make it to Starfest next year after a few years of not making it!), but right now, the fantasy fan in me is enjoying being an elf! :bigsmile:

And 96037, congratulations on the weight loss. 90 pounds?! Great job!

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 519 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.