Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Posts
  • #585977
    Catherine
    Participant

    emerald212 wrote:

    Me again.

    ZOMG it’s me…..with not quite so long a face and black hair……. 😯

    #585978
    Jodi
    Participant

    I noticed that we do look a bit alike too. I also work at renaissance festivals and have worn the push-up thingies and big skirts too. Although lately I’ve been in Hobbit clothes (I’m very short :)). I’m on this page, second one down. My husband is the third one down.

    http://mrffriends.tripod.com/n.html

    #585980

    Me Again, official engagment pic
    ,

    and at the Ren Faire, Made the costume myself, except the headdress

    #585981
    dragonmedley
    Participant

    This was the most current picture of me. It was taken in late December. Don’t know who that person is, though…

    I’ll see if I can find that picture where I’m all dolled up for my brother’s wedding.

    Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm

    #585982
    BDW
    Participant

    Nice picture Dragonmedley, what was it like swiming with them? 😀

    #585983
    Bob

    I’d like to know too. I have always wanted to

    #585984
    Starbreeze
    Participant

    dragonmedley wrote:

    This was the most current picture of me. It was taken in late December. Don’t know who that person it, tough…

    😆 😆 😆

    #585985
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

    Here’s me, my husband and our son back in November.

    #585986
    dragonmedley
    Participant

    Blackdesertwind wrote:

    Nice picture Dragonmedley, what was it like swiming with them? 😀

    It was awesome! This was the second time we did it, and I’d go again in a second. They’re rubbery-like, but very smooth and they’re HUGE! We’re just not used to having big things swimming around us. In the lakes, it’s usually these little bitty fishes. They are also very strong: 150 pounds of muscle. They push you right out of the water (minus the bathing suit if you’re wearing a 2-piece 😆 ). I highly recommend it.

    Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm

    #585987
    Bob

    dragonmedley wrote:

    Blackdesertwind wrote:

    Nice picture Dragonmedley, what was it like swiming with them? 😀

    It was awesome! This was the second time we did it, and I’d go again in a second. They’re rubbery-like, but very smooth and they’re HUGE! We’re just not used to having big things swimming around us. In the lakes, it’s usually these little bitty fishes. They are also very strong: 150 pounds of muscle. They push you right out of the water (minus the bathing suit if you’re wearing a 2-piece 😆 ). I highly recommend it.
    highly recommend wearing a 2 piece. I do not htink I would!!HEHEHEHE 😛 😆

    #585988

    This photo is hot off the USB drive of my camera: It’s me, my new little wolf griffin Keenath that was a birthday gift from my parents, and my lovebird Gypsy on my shoulder. I think he was a bit scared off the griff. 🙁 (My brother took this photo…he…uh…wasn’t used to the camera.)

    I’m slouching due to the fact that YES my foot is still in a boot so it’s pretty darn heavy and I look…pretty fat! I haven’t been able to walk properly for two months, all my muscle is probably going to my arms. XD

    This was taken in December or so…J.R. the owl is a crankyburd (that and this was my first day on the job. He tell I was a newbie. XD) Hopefully once I get up and moving again I’ll be able to work with the raptors again. :>

    You can see the top of my head in neither of those. 😐 You’re not missing anything.

    #585989
    Maria
    Participant

    The top pic is really cute. And the owl looks pretty cranky in the second. Working with raptors must be fun.

    #585990

    I realized that a) my face is at the same angle and has the same expression in both pics and b) I manage to have a bird with me in both pictures. 8D But that pretty much sums up who I am in a nutshell.

    Working with raptors…heheh. It can be fun, frustrating, tiring, stressful, and gross, maybe all at the same time. Just make sure you aren’t squeemish about handling their food…rats and mice and such. Luckily at the center I was voulenteering at they don’t require you to handle rodent remains.

    That, and almost all birds are pretty moody and have good days and bad days. It’s easier when my lovebird has a bad day…I can leave him alone to be emo in his cage…but at the rehab I do have to check up on some vital signs. o.o

    And now, back to photos…

    #585991
    Katherine
    Participant

    dragonmedley wrote:

    Blackdesertwind wrote:

    Nice picture Dragonmedley, what was it like swiming with them? 😀

    It was awesome! This was the second time we did it, and I’d go again in a second. They’re rubbery-like, but very smooth and they’re HUGE! We’re just not used to having big things swimming around us. In the lakes, it’s usually these little bitty fishes. They are also very strong: 150 pounds of muscle. They push you right out of the water (minus the bathing suit if you’re wearing a 2-piece 😆 ). I highly recommend it.

    Was this at Sea World? My husband and I will be going to Sea World in a couple of days, but I don’t think I will be swimming with one. I get to feed one though!!

    #585992
    Katherine
    Participant

    rockerbot wrote:

    This photo is hot off the USB drive of my camera: It’s me, my new little wolf griffin Keenath that was a birthday gift from my parents, and my lovebird Gypsy on my shoulder. I think he was a bit scared off the griff. 🙁 (My brother took this photo…he…uh…wasn’t used to the camera.)

    I’m slouching due to the fact that YES my foot is still in a boot so it’s pretty darn heavy and I look…pretty fat! I haven’t been able to walk properly for two months, all my muscle is probably going to my arms. XD

    This was taken in December or so…J.R. the owl is a crankyburd (that and this was my first day on the job. He tell I was a newbie. XD) Hopefully once I get up and moving again I’ll be able to work with the raptors again. :>

    You can see the top of my head in neither of those. 😐 You’re not missing anything.

    Oooo…how fun! I bet that volunteer job is very fun and interesting! What kind of place is it??

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 519 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.