fbpx

Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Due to popular request and a few PMs, finally here is a sticky to share photos of what you look like behind that crazy username and Windstone Addiction.
        Sorry to make another thread for this, but this one won’t get lost for those days when you feel you need to see that photo of Skigod just one more time. ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰

Feel free to post comments about other’s photos, but please (at least in this particular thread!) keep the off topic banter to a minimum so that the thread doesn’t get too long to keep as a sticky! We want people to look, not scare them away, right? ๐Ÿ˜†

This is also not the place to post 3424597 photos of your amazing collection or 535407239 photos of your cute kitty (unless you’re in those photos!). There are other threads for that. ๐Ÿ™‚

One last reminder- this is a public forum- meaning -anyone- from the internet can see what we post here, so beware embarrassing photos that might come back to haunt you. ๐Ÿ˜†

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Jennifer
        Keymaster

And for those of you that have not seen it yet and want to know the lovely people that make those Windstones you cherish so much, here is the Windstone Crew. I am not in this photo (sadly I have not been to the factory- I work for them remotely) but most everyone else is!

Vantid originally made this post:

vantid wrote:

I was sick the day that photo was taken! It was at the Windstone Holiday Party, I am not in it. And I have short hair, DM you saw me with short hair! I cut it in August. ๐Ÿ˜›

Anyway, some names. Melody is down there holding a beaded dragon, dunno the name of the dude on the left, he works in casting. Going to the right of Melody is Chessie, Griffin, and Nuy. Nuy is teh guy who packs up all your windstones so carefully for shipping, and then Karen. Yay for Karen! The dude at the very top above Karen is Jeff and he is the General Manager of Windstone. I dunno the ded on the left of Karen, he is another caster. The lady on the left…uh, again, I don’t know her name but she does the BEST gold detailing. Lance is next to her, he works on Alberti design stuff. Then Maria, she does lots of stuff like painting and eye gluing and more I am sure that I don’t know. The Husband, or John, is on her left, then someone I don’t know, then Olimpia, our head painter and very nice lady. She is the one who designed the white dragons you love so much. Susie, who is John’s sister and other favorite office lady, on the left, and the rest of those ladies, I do not know. :< The last guy in there is Charlie. He also does machine and metal working for Alberti Design things.

WolfenMachine
          Participant

*Timid*

Here’s me, RIGHT after I had my hair done…unfortunatly those pretty blonde streaks have pretty much dissappeared ๐Ÿ™

Maria
            Participant

That hair color looks reall good on you, Wolfen. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Katherine
              Participant

Here is me

what color of hair do you think I have? I definitely think it is at least strawberry blonde. I like to think it is red, but my husband insists that it is a brown or a blonde!!

dragonmedley
                Participant

Red, or brownish-red. But red in there for sure! Ok, no more reply. I have to find the links to pictures of me…

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                  I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                  http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Jodi
                  Participant

Me again.

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

here is me. yes, it is a toilet. I think they make cool planters.

WolfenMachine wrote:

*Timid*

Here’s me, RIGHT after I had my hair done…unfortunatly those pretty blonde streaks have pretty much dissappeared ๐Ÿ™

You look simular to my step sister.

Kasie
                      Participant

Me and my wonderful, do anything in the world for me husband.

Me and my two boys.

I’d have to scan a picture. It’s not difficult, I’m just lazy. Who knows I might be able to borrow the family get together CD and steal a picture or two off that. But, I’d have to take it home with me, and I’m sure that my Mom or Dad would notice. I really don’t like cameras, so pictures of me are rare.

BDW
                        Participant

๐Ÿ˜€ Hi,

My name is Natalie

I’m a full time mom raising a physically and mentally handicap child on my own. (soon to be eighteen)

I’m also part time artist and enjoy customizing models, windstones and some collectables. I’ve not done much drawings and painting lately for lack of time but would like to start again soon. My passion is for wildlife and domestic animals.

I enjoy pleasing other people and my favorite guy in the world, my son. I love photography, collecting (even if it is for others at times), Windstones, nature, camping, hiking in our beautiful mountains.:wink:

Picture that follows is of my son and me back when he was 5 years old

[/][/]

This is me…

Purplecat
                          Participant

Here I am with my youngest, Aurora Melody.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 519 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.