Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

Cool pics of everyone! I should find a couple to post!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Falcolf
      Participant

Hey you are really hard on yourself. You are a beautiful woman and you have stunning eyes. NOT hitting on you :tongue: …..simply stating a fact! You are a woman who obviously has much better and busier thing to worry about than what people think! My opinion…..however you see yourself is the best way you are! Guy…girl…it….whatever is the best fit and feels right.

Falcolf, move to Colorado! I have the perfect guy for you XD lol.. he’s non-demanding, a total sweetheart and would keep you outdoors all the time! 😀 (Nature photographer, hiker, currently working on turning his Jeep into a niiice offroader!) He’s also pretty darn cute 😉 but don’t tell him I said that, LOL!

and for the record, I’d call you tomboy, but a super cute tomboy 😀 (Also not hitting on you, lol, just stating what I think 😀 lol)

Oh man, it’s been a while since I checked out this thread! You guys are wonderful! XD (Also Colorado is on my list of ‘must see’ places XD. It looks like there’s great hiking there!)

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

And 96037, congratulations on the weight loss. 90 pounds?! Great job!

Thanks!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
        www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
        Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Laurie
        Participant

Guess I should update my picture…..
           photo d981ff7f-9a70-422a-bb16-36c3f148d1d3.jpg
          This is the ONLY professional family photo I have before Danny died. This was my family before we were torn apart. Pictured is Danny, myself, Alyssa, Shannon and Brody

photo 941427_10151376646490876_817568150_n.jpg
          This is the last photo I have of us together taken 3 days before he died. I had been with him in the hospital for a month fighting with the doctors to do SOMETHING/ANYTHING.

photo 210473_10150998301690876_295853134_o.jpg
          This will always be my favorite picture of Danny and Brody. I’m going to have it framed and put in Brody’s room when he is older.

Chloe
          Participant

Honey, my heart aches for your loss. You have a beautiful family, and your children will cherish these photos.

Awwww honey your making me cry and my heart breaks for you and your children! So sorry for you loss and my heart felt compassion to you. Beautiful photos and memories

dragonmedley
            Participant

Beautiful pictures, all of them. Danny and Brody are wonderful together.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
              I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
              http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Can’t believe how big Alyssa has gotten… Can’t believe how utterly adorable the twins are… Can’t believe Danny has left us… Glad you’re back 🙂 Welcome home 😉

twindragonsmum

tdm

Bodine
                Participant

Bodinetoo and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary yesterday.21yrs.together.We had a good philosophy…if I still liked him after 10yrs. I would marry him.Well,it’s 21yrs.so I guess I’ll keep him.Love you dear.He’s 53,I’m 57
                  Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                  (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                  Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Congratulations and Happy Anniversary you too! 😀
                    Look for a Special Package today or tomorrow…
                    Your Friend 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Dragoneer_88
                    Participant

Congrats! Such a wonderful thing. 🙂

Betrluk1
                      Participant

hmmm, didnt even know this page was around… i will have to take a photo of me and mom and then maybe naturalice when he comes down to visit for my bday mwahahahahaha

Bodine
                        Participant

HI EVERYBODY!!!!!
                          Amber took this pic of me yesterday when we went to the coast.I turned 58 last month,hoping to reach 100!
                          Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Celestial Rainstorm
                          Participant

Miss Bodine you look amazing! Most certainly not like 58!

Finding happiness again.

Bodine
                            Participant

awww aren’t you sweet.Thank you.I know it is not a popular thing but I do not eat much red meat.Lots of fresh veggies,eat fruits that are in season,seafood and chicken.Asian friends taught me this.They just do not age,lucky!

Viewing 15 posts - 496 through 510 (of 519 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.