fbpx

Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Home Forums Miscellany Community Behind the Screen- Real Photos of Windstone Collectors!

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 519 total)
  • Author
    Chloe
    Participant

I am late to the party, but this is me and my husband!
      Photobucket

KaytanaPhoenix
      Participant

Oh! I’ll get in on this πŸ™‚

Myself and awesome guy I don’t know, lol! LOVE his garb though, the robe/cloak is white leather, how insanely cool is that?! XD haha

annnnd.. not so piratey, lol.. my bf n I at Sea World πŸ™‚

bayoudragon
        Participant

What a gorgeous lizard! O.O Water monitor??

Great pics… aren’t Ren Fests fun! :bigsmile:

OK so I will bite the bullet and put up pics of me. I really hate photos of any kind so I picked a couple of my favorites for various reasons.

First is me and my hubby Micheal. It did not scan well but here we are.
          IMG_zps21bde952

This is me and my sister Kim enjoying a Corona (me) in the waters off of Cancun while out on our Whale Shark dive trip this past summer 2012.
          100_0408_zps22af489f

I love this pic…me touching a whale shark!!! YEAH! Dream come true!
          100_0380_zps69eb12b1

The only pic of me I might actually seriously like
          100_0358_zps08c17418

Me and 2 of my incredible sisters Cheryl(L) and Kim (R) (me middle). We had a blast in Mexico and we love to travel. Kim (little one on the right) and I are going great white shark diving hopefully next year. Sooooo Excited for that!!
          100_0243_zps6e540e8f

dragonmedley
          Participant

Swimming with whale sharks!!!! I’m sooooooo envious πŸ™‚

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

KaytanaPhoenix
            Participant

Oh dayumn! You’re gorgeous Branzy πŸ™‚

twindragonsmum
              Participant

Yesh ma’am you IS!!!

twindragonsmum

tdm

Riversgrace
                Participant

Had never seen this thread before! lol Amen for diggin’ up bones…

So I just had surgery a couple weeks ago, and my last baby in Nov 2011, so now I look a bit different…

Here is me last weekend of Dec 2012 getting ready for urban mushing with my huskies πŸ™‚

Gorgeous pics ya lovely lady!! Surgery….?? You look fantastic

Oh dayumn! You’re gorgeous Branzy πŸ™‚

**Blushes** Thanks…are you sure you were looking at me!! LOL I wish I could see me the way others do I suppose πŸ™‚

Riversgrace
                  Participant

I had a reduction. Gives me a new leash on life. Healing has been going slower than I’d like…I want to run my dogs but I can’t for another couple of weeks.

And yes Branzy.. you are hot…you should know that πŸ˜‰ because we all do!

Yesh ma’am you IS!!!

twindragonsmum

Thanks so much for the agreement/complement TDM. Appreciated though head says **are they blind** LOL

I had a reduction. Gives me a new leash on life. Healing has been going slower than I’d like…I want to run my dogs but I can’t for another couple of weeks.

And yes Branzy.. you are hot…you should know that πŸ˜‰ because we all do!

OMG your getting rid of them and I wish I had some!! LOL I hope the healing continues and you get back to running the dogs soon.

Riversgrace
                    Participant

Yep! What you see in the picture of me in the grey shirt is HALF of what I had! Sometimes they are too much of a good thing! Oh and this was my second reduction in four years…

Yep! What you see in the picture of me in the grey shirt is HALF of what I had! Sometimes they are too much of a good thing! Oh and this was my second reduction in four years…

Wow seriously. Holy wowza. I’ll take a 1/4 of what you got taken off any day just to look like a woman and not a girl hehe

Viewing 15 posts - 451 through 465 (of 519 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.