fbpx

9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Ann
    Participant

Love your Appaloosa family! Wow, how lucky was that to get that grab ….

Puffpastryofdoom
      Participant

Awww! Thank you so much for your compliments! Honestly, I would have been happy with any of the unicorns from this batch. Every time someone posts a picture of theirs, my heart melts no matter what color or pattern they are! Melody always amazes me with how much patience and devotion she puts into painting every single one! ๐Ÿ™‚

I am loving all these colts! I tried making a short list of my favourites from the facebook photos, but I kept choosing the majority of them.

These two are my favourite so far;

photo 2013-10-03060001_zpsf558cd1c.jpg

I especially love the lacing. We’re seeing some really neat, rare horse colouring in this batch.

I can hardly wait until mine shows up! It’ll be another week or two until it gets here though. Gosh, waiting sure is hard. Good thing we have this thread to tide us over!

rock-reader
        Participant

My unicorn colt has arrived and he is sweet! I think he is the first colt on the left of the second row of section 5 but its hard to tell. Finally got some pictures to show him off!

Sikek
          Participant

Adorable Rock-Reader! Congratulations!

Johnoloosa
            Participant

Wow!!! What a Stunning set! LOVE them!

fatalbeauty
              Participant

hmm, where’s the blacks with white so far I wonder? and or still seems like we haven’t seen a lot of these unis in general yet…

4 things I'm looking for:
                1. Mother Meerkat
                2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
                4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Sikek
                Participant

I was wondering the same thing too! Surprising none have appeared yet.

I’m still waiting on mine, it’s taking it’s time.

Chloe
                  Participant

(Here is is with his siblings: “Spectre” and his ‘Tigerloosa’ half-brother!
                     photo 4f9f9fe8-331f-4bad-96c9-906e6c5bd303_zpsd60fd896.jpg

What a great set! Gorgeous appaloosa’s, congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜€

Erika
                    Participant

Thanks for the compliments, you guys!

I love seeing everyone else’s uni’s pop up, too ๐Ÿ™‚ Man, a year ago I never would have thought I’d turn into such a fangirl.

Ponygirl
                      Participant

Just gonna double-post my pics since I’m terrible with taking photos…glad these came out as well as they did but they’re nowhere near as lovely as the real things. ๐Ÿ™‚ My first GBs!

I must say I was FLOORED to open the box and find one of my favorite horse colors awaiting me! Dappled bays and buckskins/duns are my *favorite* and I just boggled at the likelihood of ending up with basically my ideal GB uni! I particularly love the big blaze and four small whites, they’re a really cute accent.

About the only way he could have possibly been more perfect for me is if he’d had colored gems, like blue, or green, or red. Actually in this poor indoor light I can’t tell whether his gems are clear or yellow, but regardless, he’s a keeper for me as far as I’m concerned. <3 (Tadpoad is up for trade, though!)

Sikek
                        Participant

๐Ÿ˜ฎ He’s gorgeous! What rich colour. Congratulations Ponygirl!

Landipan
                          Participant

That’s great you ended up with something you hoped for! Congrats on both the cutie pies!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

KaytanaPhoenix
                            Participant

I’m currently not where I can post photos of my baby, but he’s pretty darn adorable! He’s a lil dun, honestly looks like a lil Norwegian Fjord! ๐Ÿ™‚ one of my fave kind of horses.. I’ll consider trades on him, as there are a bunch out there that I really liked, but I’m not going to complain in the slightest if I keep him ๐Ÿ™‚

Bullsquid
                              Participant

Here is my little dun colt. He’s definitely a keeper, since dun/buckskin is probably my favorite horse color.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 237 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.