fbpx

9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    Falcolf
    Participant

When I saw them this morning again (I managed to hold back last night) I thought ‘this is a sign’ and I desperately want to get one, I have the money, but as my parental #1 gently pointed out, I’m living at home and getting free rent, so no unicorn for me this time (even though they’re realistic, just what I have been waiting for… not a big fan of the technicolour ones for myself though they are very lovely.) I’ll have to wait until after I move out again to spend money as ludicrously as I want to. Sigh. Hopefully another realistic batch of these guys shows up eventually, I really want a nice paint or something like the grulla in the sale picture. I’ve waited like three years for this batch, so I can wait more I guess…

Maybe with my new job I’ll be able to move out soon and then have more windstones. (Super awesome plan.) Also maybe once I actually start making money off of my paintings.

I’ll be hungrily enjoying the pictures that you guys post! ๐Ÿ™‚

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

rock-reader
      Participant

Wow. What a responsible, intelligent position to take! I predict you will do well in your life…and I hope that when you have moved out and are set up on your own, there will be a beautiful unicorn colt, just your style, for sale at a reasonable price.

It almost makes me want to cancel my order (which I can’t afford)…almost. Although I am MANY years older than you, I can see that you are more grown-up than I am. :bigsmile:

Kim
        Blocked

There’s 1 left of the unis! The poads sold out. Maybe some people saw I posted the links on the facebook page since there were still a bunch in stock last night.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
          Participant

hmm, mine says it’ll be here on Saturday but it usually takes 3 days so probably Monday….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

fatalbeauty
            Participant

hurt my wallet but I couldn’t resist after waiting sooooo long to get one of these guys since seeing the original pictures….not sure which one I want yet…but now off to sell some things….

edit: hubby bought one too!

edit edit:
              my favorite for now seems to be the circled one but I like almost all of them so anyone can pm me if I end up trading…
               photo colts.png

4 things I'm looking for:
              1. Mother Meerkat
              2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
              3. Female Griffin โ€“ Siamese with White
              4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Wow. What a responsible, intelligent position to take! I predict you will do well in your life…and I hope that when you have moved out and are set up on your own, there will be a beautiful unicorn colt, just your style, for sale at a reasonable price.

It almost makes me want to cancel my order (which I can’t afford)…almost. Although I am MANY years older than you, I can see that you are more grown-up than I am. :bigsmile:

Mine is going to leave $30 in my bank account until mid-next week… so at least you’re not alone in this decision making process ๐Ÿ˜€ lol

Lulu
                Blocked

Well my daughter went crazy when they came out so I figured I should get on board too as the unicorns and poads are just so adorable. Luckily we are moving to a place with a good deal on rent so we have a little left for these. Not much left though so I know how you feel. I think she needs to sell some of her collection to pay for all these new ones!

Mercury Star
                  Participant

Boy, I missed quite a bit while I was in training. Congratulations to every one who snagged one of these handsome little fellas!

drag0nfeathers
                    Participant

*sigh* I’m glad they are finally sold out and I didn’t give in to temptation!!! LOL! However I had to get a baby tadpoad so I guess I can’t talk about not giving in really, LOL!

Got a busted Windstone?
                      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                      Siphlophis Male Dragon
                      Calypso Hatching Empress
                      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                      Tattoo Mother Kirin
                      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

rock-reader
                      Participant

Drag0nfeathers, there is a big difference between a $145 unicorn colt and a $36 tadpoad! Give yourself credit for willpower – I got both AND some baby dragons! (…and I have $16 til the middle of next week or beyond!)

I’m looking forward to the pictures – the tadpoads are so cute I hated to stop at one!

*sigh* I’m glad they are finally sold out and I didn’t give in to temptation!!! LOL! However I had to get a baby tadpoad so I guess I can’t talk about not giving in really, LOL!

I’m with you…and I’m not even all that fond of the pose or of natural colors for my own collection. The ONE tempting one for me was the grey dapple with blue eyes in the store pic, and what are the odds I’d get him? (Um…non existent, pretty much) Even so, I was all but sitting on my hands at times while they were still available, just so I wouldn’t buy one. I swear Grab Bags are addictive!

Congrats to all of you who went for it–can’t wait to see pics! And, congrats & hugs to those who knew they shouldn’t & managed to keep themselves from buying. Not yielding to temptation is a tough struggle sometimes.

Sirithiliel
                        Participant

Thanks to the close up photos on Facebook, I was able to narrow down my top desireable choices to a much more manageable amount =P These are in the order I like them, I really hope to get that gorgeous grey dapple that’s my #1!

etruscan
                          Participant

Tracking says that mine is supposed to be here on Monday. It is going to be a l-o-o-n-g weekend!

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

Tracking says that mine is supposed to be here on Monday. It is going to be a l-o-o-n-g weekend!

mine won’t be here until Thursday >< even longer wait haha! I'm so excited, and yet nervous…

Sikek
                              Participant

Oh! Excellent, larger photos ๐Ÿ™‚

I’ve updated my top picks then. I would love to get any of these!
                                I also like many of the light dapple greys, bays, and a few others. But I hope for one of these the most ๐Ÿ™‚
                                Mine was shipped today, but It’s going to take a week or more to get here, suspense.

photo TPColts_zpsf04c8a26.jpg

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 237 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.