fbpx

9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    KaytanaPhoenix
    Participant

Mine got here today! I can’t believe how excited I got for this guy, delivery said yesterday, and he was a day late, which made work today go SO slow! He was worth it though. Not one of my knee-jerk color choices, but I am -so- in love with him! I think I’m going to name him Jack Frost. His markings are a little more pronounced, in person.

photo 2013-10-03060001_zpsf558cd1c.jpg
       photo 2013-10-03055921_zpsefedcce3.jpg

His white markings are pearl, and the lacing on his back is a warm silvery gray. Two purple jewels, one clear, and pewter eyes. I’ll look at trade offers (as always), but I’m pretty dang happy with him, so it’d have to be real good. >.>

[EDIT] Now that I look again, I’m pretty sure he’s from the store photo! Far right, center row.

Oh goodness! This one definitely is one of my faves that I’ve seen show up so far! ๐Ÿ™‚ Great catch!

Bodine
      Participant

That’s a pretty one too.Love that dappling.

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Skylover
        Participant

Here’s mine. I love his metallic coat, but I was hoping for a pinto, so he’ll be up for trade.

photo IMG_3745_1_zpsf960db66.jpg

photo IMG_3755_4_zps5f925330.jpg

photo IMG_3753_2_zps22defced.jpg

photo IMG_3754_3_zpsd3740ee5.jpg

photo IMG_3756_5_zpsfdb38969.jpg

drag0nfeathers
          Participant

wow… really sort of regretting not getting one now >_<

Got a busted Windstone?
            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
            Siphlophis Male Dragon
            Calypso Hatching Empress
            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
            Tattoo Mother Kirin
            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

Everyone’s unicorns are so beautiful! I can honestly say that there isn’t a single uni from this batch that I don’t like! (Melody really did such an outstanding job painting these!)

My little colt should arrive tomorrow morning. (I can’t wait!) ๐Ÿ˜€

Kim
              Blocked

Sirithiliel I love the light colours on yours! Maybe I will get one I can trade you! Mine should be here early next week!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Sirithiliel
                Participant

Sirithiliel I love the light colours on yours! Maybe I will get one I can trade you! Mine should be here early next week!

=) No worries, I’m fine with waiting a bit to see what sort of offers I get. She is a beauty though, isn’t she? I have no idea what she is…is she a pinto? The markings are more one big splotch rather than smaller ones though

Bullsquid
                  Participant

I just got my colt and he’s a beautiful shaded dun with white blaze and amethyst gems. He’s in the group 1 photo, second row, furthest left. I’ll update with photos once I get the chance. I’m so pleased with how well he matches the rest of my herd. I love this new sculpt! ๐Ÿ™‚

Zloy720
                    Participant

Can’t post my own photos yet, but I got the dappled chestnut paint in middle of the back row of the store photo. He is beyond gorgeous! Even seems to have two-toned eyes, gray at the middle with a brown outter ring.

FYI – the new baby dragons are actually smaller than the colt, only barely exceed the top of the colts knees & unbelievably cute!

photo unicorn_colt_grab_bag700x485_zpsabcf93a2.jpg

Stephanie
                      Participant

I got some better pictures of my little guy tonight and thought I’d share. ๐Ÿ™‚

Mercury Star
                        Participant

Gah, he is so gorgeous, Stephanie! Congrats on such a handsome fellow.

Landipan
                          Participant

I am LOVING the blue eyes on that guy, he’s a real looker!

Does anyone know if the colts are supposed to be the same age as the baby unis or if they’re slightly older. Just something I was thinking about the other day and am now really curious about!

*Formerly meowmix101
                            Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Sikek
                            Participant

Wow, before I kind of looked over the leopard appaloosas, but he is stunning! Congratulations!

Puffpastryofdoom
                              Participant

I got my unicorn today! He’s a gorgeous little leopard appaloosa! The moment I opened the box, I instantly fell in love with him. Melody shaded and painted him so beautifully! (And he even matches a couple of my other unicorns!) ๐Ÿ˜€

photo b0f6a005-73e6-4961-b131-83de74422dfc_zps3258c85d.jpg

photo 6b1972b8-c7d3-445e-a414-1309a296f44b_zps6d80f888.jpg

photo e84564d2-07f5-4577-89e7-006889584c2d_zpscc744ad8.jpg

photo c0774696-b035-4e87-9963-b4f9f20c12df_zpsdcaa6b01.jpg

(Here is is with his siblings: “Spectre” and his ‘Tigerloosa’ half-brother!
                                 photo 4f9f9fe8-331f-4bad-96c9-906e6c5bd303_zpsd60fd896.jpg

Kim
                                Blocked

What a great unicorn trio! I am excited to get mine soon!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 237 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.