fbpx

9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 9/25 Grab Bag Unicorn COLT Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 237 total)
  • Author
    rock-reader
    Participant

OMG! Dandrusky13, you have a beautiful black appaloosa with a white blanket with black spots. Very nice colt!

scenceable
      Participant

My colt arrived today. She’s already been introduced to her baby and young unicorn siblings. (They seem to be getting along very well. :)) I’m not really a horse person so I have no idea what this pattern would be called.

photo 2013-08-30132658_zpseecd3089.jpg

omg I love this one, the spots on his legs are adorable. I was hoping for an appy but after seeing how many people have got them I am doubtful! I did end up getting mine yesterday, it was an iridescent dapple bay with white socks and a blaze, unfortantely he tried to escape en route and lost his horn and some of his forehead along the way so is heading back to oregon. So it’ll be a while longer yet for me to get mine 😛 I like so many of these guys, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed!

siberakh1
        Participant

Oh no! A victim of the postal service/customs. 🙁 He’ll be fixed up in no time and hopefully this time he’ll stay put in his box on the second trip to you.

Dandr13
          Participant

omg I love this one, the spots on his legs are adorable. I was hoping for an appy but after seeing how many people have got them I am doubtful! I did end up getting mine yesterday, it was an iridescent dapple bay with white socks and a blaze, unfortantely he tried to escape en route and lost his horn and some of his forehead along the way so is heading back to oregon. So it’ll be a while longer yet for me to get mine 😛 I like so many of these guys, I don’t think I’ll be disappointed!

Are they repairing him, or replacing him? If you end up with one you’re not super excited about you can give me a shout. I really like this little guy, but if you get an interesting one (ex. maybe one of the black ones) I might be willing to let him go.

scenceable
            Participant

Susie said they’re replacing him with a different grab bag since this one was damaged. It’ll be at least a week for me to get him I think but if I don’t like it I’ll give you a shout if you don’t find a trade for yours in the meantime!

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Ohh.. I am so sorry scence! that’s awful that he tried to make a run for it, sounds like he was a pretty lil one as well! (Of course… I don’t think a single one isn’t pretty as can be! Such a beautiful batch!)

Here are some indoor (after dark, so it’s icky house lighting) photos of my lil dun/buckskin 🙂 Took me a few days to get to working internet again, lol (Was on my phone before) .. and of course it’s supposed to be icky weather the next couple days, so I decided I was gonna post photos! even if it was questionable lighting, lol..

This is what he reminds me of (Norwegian Fjord) – also a good comparison of my lil guys color tones.. since the indoor lighting did him no favors lol

Kim
                Blocked

I like yours Kaytana! I am posting pics for my mom of the one she got. I think someone said this style is a leopard appaloosa? Who likes appaloosas out there? She is super cute and I love the little heart on her side! My mom and I aren’t big on spots though so she said I could trade it for one I like better. So she will be for trade for a palomino or anything with beige/tan/cream and white colours and preferably blue eyes but will consider palominos with brown eyes too that would match my baby (in the trade section).

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                  Blocked

This is my beautiful new baby! Does anyone know what kind of horse she is? I thought she was like a dapple grey but I guess her colour is more sandy like a buckskin and she has metallic light blue eyes and matching gems! When I saw her sandy colour and blue eyes I loved her as soon as I unwrapped her so she is more than welcome to stay with me unless another favourite of mine shows up. The only other kind of horse colour I am looking for would be palomino or anything beige, cream and white with blue eyes.

Bodine
                    Participant

Kim you and you Mom have very good luck with your grabs.Nice ones.
                      Kaytana,I used to exercise a horse for a client that was identical to your colt.It’s name was “Happy”,a beautiful babe you got there.Congrats to you all.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Johnoloosa
                      Participant

I like yours Kaytana! I am posting pics for my mom of the one she got. I think someone said this style is a leopard appaloosa? Who likes appaloosas out there? She is super cute and I love the little heart on her side! My mom and I aren’t big on spots though so she said I could trade it for one I like better. So she will be for trade for a palomino or anything with beige/tan/cream and white colours and preferably blue eyes but will consider palominos with brown eyes too that would match my baby (in the trade section).

Wow Kim! Your Uni is awesome!!!! Love it!

siberakh1
                        Participant

Kay, your colt is just adorable! I love the little fjord look!

So many lovely colts prancing their way home.

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

Thanks guys, I was hoping for something that had more design on him, but when I opened this lil guy up, my whole family and I fell in love! even my dad took quite the liking to this lil guy, asking if I was going to keep him or trade him, and when I told him I’ll probably consider trade offers, he kind of sulked, hehe! I think it’s a family trait to have a soft spot for buckskins.. plus we’ve had a couple in our lives that were truly amazing horses!

Kim, I adore yours, that soft sandy tone is just so pretty! I haven’t half a clue what the coloration actually is, but definitely a nice catch!

So, fun random thing I noticed today while driving to the post office… there is a dappled palomino that lives down the road from me! Really pretty horse! Quite nifty to see 🙂

Sirithiliel
                            Participant

Here’s the new baby I traded for:

I haven’t decided on a name for him, the one I originally thought up doesn’t seem to fit. Now I’m thinking something like Trailblazer lol!

Zelda
                              Participant

KaytanaPhoenix, your little colt looks more like a Przewalski’s horse to me, but they look close to Fjords too! Very cute fella.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Kim
                                Blocked

So many pretty ones! I decided to research horse colours because I didn’t know what my sandy one was and I think it is a dappled Buckskin. It is a bit similar to yours Kaytana although yours would be a Dun because it has a stripe down its back. Either way, I thought I only liked palominos but now I am also a fan of the Duns and Buckskins as I love their sandy colours!

Viewing 15 posts - 166 through 180 (of 237 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.