fbpx

4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Robin
    Participant

I ran over to her house to see for myself. He is gorgeous!

yolanda
      Participant

Hannah ,as sweet as she is ….is going to post pixs of the 2 i got. I wasnt expecting the 2nd but it was a birthday gift ! I am wanting to trade one or the other or maybe even both for the right unis. I soooooo wanted a grey or silver baby or babies.

Sikek
        Participant

Oh! The clouded leopard looks nice =)
          They’re all beautiful! I’m afraid I’ll have a long wait before mine arrives though.

Hannah
          Participant

Here are Dracco’s Unis (sorry it took me a bit! i am at work XD)

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

yolanda
            Participant

Here are Dracco’s Unis (sorry it took me a bit! i am at work XD)

Thanxs bunches Hanna ! Really appreciate it ! I do like the darker one better but i am not atattched to either of them. Really wanting a grey or a silver baby in no particular pattern really.

Here are the ones that my fiance(Marou) and I got. Hannah if you got my email just ignore it >.<

Here is a Tiger! He has light blue eyes and gem. He is in the store photo.
              Photobucket
              Photobucket

This one has brown eyes and purple gem and is for trade for a red Panda!
              Photobucket
              Photobucket

Lupuslunae
              Participant

He is a beautiful brownish red tiger…on his body. Ignoring his face and legs, his stripes are subtle and blended and perfect and he is so adorable and perfect with the cutest little tiger butt ever! But his dark black face stripes and leg stripes are so close together, so dark, and so…ugh? I’m not sure if anyone would want him, the mis-matched stripes look very weird to me, but I am very open to trades! I’ve never been disappointed with a unicorn grab bag yet, so I guess it was very much my turn :p

102_2657

102_2655

102_2663

Sikek
                Participant

Dracco: Yours look so nice together! I love how intricate their markings are,especially from the back view.

Griffinlover: I love that tabby tiger, congrats! And the Oryx’s were some of my top favourires.

LupusLunae: I’m surprised you’re not too fond of him, I think he looks beautiful and unique =)

Lupuslunae
                  Participant

LupusLunae: I’m surprised you’re not too fond of him, I think he looks beautiful and unique =)

It’s the combination of beautiful air brushed stripes and solid black, close together ick stripes. The color is frickin beautiful, but his face is sooooo ugly! Don’t worry, I’m not telling the baby he’s ugly, he’s already hanging out with the unicorns, he doesn’t know I think he’s ugly =P

Sikek
                    Participant

Haha! Yes, you wouldn’t want to make him feel self conscious XD
                      I’m sure someone will be happy to trade for him though =)

I haven’t seen one that isn’t cute as the dickens! Looks like you have made a lot of proud new owners out there. Way to go Melody!

Azurielle
                      Participant

Hiya, Here’s mine. Very pretty, but I had wanted one of the cat one (tiger, leopard, etc) so he’ll probably be up for trade shortly.

Photobucket

Keeper of the Fledgings

Zelda
                        Participant

So pretty! I’m keeping my fingers crossed for an oryx, but the ocelot and clouded leopard unis seen in the thread so far are gorgeous too! This batch is turning out to be just like the last one – there were so many we couldn’t get a truly good look at all of them in the class photo. So as they’re appearing here, they can impress us all over again 🙂 Now to just wait for the mailman on Monday….

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

I got my notification for back in stock AFTER I’d received my order confirmation email from both Windstone and PayPal.

Pam

Did you press the “notify when back in stock” button after you ordered?

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 465 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.