fbpx

4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Sikek
    Participant

It’s nice to have a coincidental memorial for your cat Drag0nfeathers.
      The uni is very cute too. Looks to be a spotted skunk, which I just adored as a kid because they did their unique ‘handstand’ to warn off other animals XD

Your surprise uni is also very nice. I really like the uni’s with white zebra faces =)

Sirithiliel
      Participant

Took me long enough. Here is mine, I don’t like it but it’s just too weird I got a black and white one with yellow eyes the same day I had to put my cat down fitting the same description

Photobucket
        Photobucket
        Photobucket

and now I feel bad causse I was ragging on Shaun for being broke and me having to pay for the movies and dinner for him all week and he actually got me a uni with his spare cash

I like this one, but it’s available for trades for something I like better. Want a Red Panda, but I’m not holding my breath
        Photobucket
        Photobucket
        Photobucket

oh i LOVE the pure tiger! Gorgeous! =)

Well this guy was posted already, but I wanted to show him in his new home.

His two ‘dads’ have some explaining to do…

HEHE Hmmmmm…….well it happened one night at a bar…..there were so many many drinks involved….one thing led to another….
        **BASHFUL FACE**…….***HEAD SLAP***

LOLOL Sorry I couldn’t resist!! πŸ™‚

Hannah
        Participant

Shes very pretty Pony-up! I think she’s just a variation on the cheetah theme, maybe to change it up a little πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Amanda
          Participant

Ok, here are some better pictures of mine, I just love him!

Sirithiliel
            Participant

Ok, here are some better pictures of mine, I just love him!

ooh lovely faint and subtle striping =) very nice, and the green eyes are a lovely match with that coloration

Lupuslunae
              Participant

OOO Eleu, I LOVE yours! That’s perfect striping, all subtle and natural and frickin beautiful! Very nice brown/red color too, and lovely green/yellow eyes, he’s just darling!

Matryoshka
                Participant

Aww, yours is beautiful DragonFeathers! Love it πŸ™‚

Jinya
                  Participant

Here is the latest GBB uni my husband got me on the right. I like him, but I still love hanna’s bold colored cheetah most (yes you did break me πŸ˜› ) He has already been traded, I know what you are thinking, but my husband likes what I traded him for more. So it is all good πŸ˜‰ The first one in the picture is up for sale in the classifieds auction style. The bidding ends tomorrow at 10:00pm EST!

Photobucket
                    HAD to show off my new Ice lion too! He is not showing any signs of paint problems. *Thank you Lord*

pony-up
                    Participant

My boyfriend got this uni for me and he’s really cute, but there are so many others I’ve seen on here that I like more so hoping someone wants to trade. I’d consider babies or youngs from other gb batches as well (except candy corns). This little guy has brown eyes and a teal gem. Guessing he’s a cheetah/cuttlefish?? 2012-05-04_17-50-42_563 2012-05-04_17-51-05_654 2012-05-04_17-51-16_581

Aquasage
                      Participant

Well, I need to figure out how to post pictures on here but I got mine today!
                        He is the one in the second ring right to the left of the Pandaloosa. He has a hunter dog back and stripes from the neck up. Kinda looks like sibling to the one in the top of the store photo.

Johnoloosa
                        Participant

All so Beautiful!!!

Puffpastryofdoom
                          Participant

Hahaha!!! Jinya, your lion’s face is PRICELESS in this photo! It’s almost like he juuust wanted to take a little “nibble” on the uni’s, but someone told him, “Noooooooo… Staaaaaaay!”
                            In fact, if any of you have ever seen this video on Animal Planet’s “It’s Me or the Dog” or on YouTube, he actually has the same priceless expression as ‘Stains the Dog’! (If you haven’t seen that video clip, it’s worth watching! Hahaha!)

Photobucket
                            HAD to show off my new Ice lion too! He is not showing any signs of paint problems. *Thank you Lord*

Photobucket

Hannah
                            Participant

HAHAHAHA!! Puff that’s freakin’ PERFECT. Good catch! XD

Hannah
                              Participant

So, an amazingly awesome member of the forum sent me a private message about a week ago. She knew that I was totally nutters over the fawns, so she wanted to give me a chance to trade for the fawn that she got from this batch – Thank you SO MUCH for that opportunity! He arrived today and I am head over heels for him πŸ™‚

And just as a little reminder to anyone who would like their babies in the Grab Bag Baby Unicorn Nursery, PLEASE send me a message, email me, or let me know in this thread if it is alright to use your picture!! I would love to get all the babies from this thread in there, but I NEED your permission!! Thanks guys πŸ™‚

So here is Fawnzi, I believe he is the only red fawn from this batch πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 256 through 270 (of 465 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.