fbpx

4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags 4/24 GBB Discussion/Share Thread!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 465 total)
  • Author
    Jinya
    Participant

0.0 Hannah I just love it! O.O Hannah I just love it! O.0 Hannah I..

Congratulations! It’s soo Awesome! 😛

Shotzy11
      Participant

I agree with you Eleu… I like every single one I have seen! Nice cat markings Hannah!!
        That is a neat badgerloosa too 🙂
        Congrats on all the beautiful uni’s so far!!!

*begins planning cross country move to live with Hannah’s poads & baby unis* LOL

I do think that out of all the ones we’ve seen up close so far, that cheetah might be my favorite. I’m a stripes girl, but that is just an incredible paint job!

Sikek
        Participant

Wow, gorgeous ones.
          The dark head is so cute Phoenix, and the colours on yours are so vivid Hannah!

Edit: I forgot to mention Shotzy’s which looks like a stunner to me! Again such vivid colours, amazing detail, and I just love those bright orange eyes!

windstonefan
          Participant

Ha, now that is going to be one of my favorites of the bunch.

windstonefan

Puffpastryofdoom
            Participant

I got my uni today! I couldn’t be any happier with him! 😀 Amongst my favorite windstones were the Leopard Appaloosa Pegasus family that Melody did for Ebay a while ago. And this uni looks he has that same exact coloring; only it was fused with a tiger’s! That makes me squeak with happiness! Haha…

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Misty
              Participant

So much cuteness =) Yours is really nice Hannah!

Shotzy11
                Participant

Ohhh he is really beautiful puffpastry!!!!!

Puffpastryofdoom
                  Participant

Thank you so much, Shotzy! Your daughter’s uni is so beautiful too! It’s like a Zebreetah/Cheetebra! …or maybe that’s her full name. Zebreetah Cheetebra. (I’m trying to say that five times fast, but my words are falling apart after the first round. Hahaha!)

You’re also getting yours today, right? 🙂 Are there any in particular that you’re hoping for?!

Hannah
                    Participant

0.0 Hannah I just love it! O.O Hannah I just love it! O.0 Hannah I..

Congratulations! It’s soo Awesome! 😛

LOL I think I broke Jinya. XD <3

Jolie – I agree with you there, I was alllll about the stripes until I saw this baby. I really need to take better pics of him, indoor flash always seems to bring out all the glare and flaws!! He's so much cuter in person XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Puffpastryofdoom
                      Participant

Kaytana, you got one of my favorites! I love your little gray tiger-loosa! I think Melody did such an amazing job on him -especially with his shading! To me, he’s definitely drool-worthy! 😉

Both of those are lovely, Kaytana, but that Tigerloosa is very striking! I like that his “horse” end isn’t done in base white, the way the others have been. The difference between the halves is a little less stark that way.

My trade for the cuscus and the one from my friend are both due to arrive today, so I’ll finally get to see them both in person (they’ve both been seen in the thread already). I keep checking the USPS site, even though we all know the Post Office doesn’t update much. LOL

moonbeam
                        Participant

I just got my little one from the customs office!
                          She is part Zebra, part Appaloosa, but I´m not so sure about her middle. Any ideas?

KaytanaPhoenix
                          Participant

I just got my little one from the customs office!
                            She is part Zebra, part Appaloosa, but I´m not so sure about her middle. Any ideas?

Chipmunk! ^-^

etruscan
                            Participant

Cute mixture! I wonder if she was an “end of day” unicorn? (Like “end of day” glass, where they mix remnants of colored glass and produce pieces with colors swirled through them). Melody must have had animal patterns swirling in her brain when she painted that one!

Viewing 15 posts - 211 through 225 (of 465 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.