fbpx

Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Marilyn
    Participant

Yes that is Valor!! Thank you for posting the picture!! I just can’t seem to get pictures to post for me.

Angelika_Zen
      Participant

I got mine today. His name is Betelgeuse. When I first opened the box, my first thought was that he wasn’t what I was hoping for. However, he has quickly grown on me, so I’m not sure if he’ll be offered for trade or not. In the mean time, here he is.

photo P1000921_zpsppgdnjry.jpg

photo P1000916_zpsbndcx9mz.jpg

photo P1000917_zps7yscvn1v.jpg

photo P1000919_zpsphehycrj.jpg

photo P1000918_zpswsxdz7xw.jpg

photo P1000920_zpsajf72wxw.jpg

INCROYABLE!!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Lupuslunae
        Participant

Tigrett has already been ostracized by the cute unicorns…
          DSCN0475

Awww! I hope you get something more up your alley in a trade. 😀 So nice to see Qucumatz and Aquarius still together.

They love each other. Next, they want to adopt a scaled green and black uni baby and have a family. I told them I’d see what I could do next time the GBBs hit the store!

Angelika_Zen
          Participant

Skyfall
            Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How did I miss this one?! She’s a beauty Mimi!!

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ponygirl
            Participant

Just put up a trade ad for mine, I’m pretty happy with him so not sure I would trade (but it’s always cool to see what else might come up). Love that he kind of reminds me of a snow leopard x angel, especially with the name. I think it’s Azriel but I am not home to be able to check; I took the pics before I left for my trip and am only now getting some down time to be able to post them.

Natasha
              Participant

I was able to trade for this gorgeous fella and he hasn’t show up in the thread yet. Meet Rohan! I’ve included pics in several different lights as different features pop more depending on where he is. It’s overcast, but you get the idea. I really love his eyes. I think they may be a new color? They look like metallic cantaloupe to me!

photo B63A3544-DE11-420B-8016-84873E400BE3_zpszabcasbk.jpg

photo 64B83D49-4CF3-4B90-92A6-4344E6D984B3_zpspu2kafij.jpg

photo 9B935F6A-E6F3-4FE2-B4FB-C0B50BA7C46A_zpsf1anapof.jpg

photo DA89BF4B-4A48-4800-A4D9-77635E4B29A2_zpsikkmxtet.jpg

photo 5A73D435-EB01-4CF2-88F3-A081ACB37380_zpswojztywr.jpg

photo C3BE5542-F205-42C2-8E01-3B9D7E05366F_zpsk7d151qg.jpg

photo DE453462-9F48-462E-8960-E88FA2125826_zpslq9u7zb3.jpg

photo 37E08AE3-26DE-4DCA-BA93-54AD0D1F6309_zpsbenyux64.jpg

photo 4B60FC01-88EC-4CFE-8D18-0F8B80455782_zpsimetfkmi.jpg

photo 5920EE3E-E160-4A24-B7D0-5677E7A38D3A_zpsibme9ppk.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Marianne
                Participant

Omg, He’s gorgeous Natasha! Pictures are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing! :love: :love: :love:
                  Edit to say, Also love the eyes!! Such a pretty color. They should make that a regular color for piece.

Natasha
                  Participant

Omg, He’s gorgeous Natasha! Pictures are fantastic!! Thanks for sharing! :love: :love: :love:
                    Edit to say, Also love the eyes!! Such a pretty color. They should make that a regular color for piece.

Thank you! Yes, the eyes are great. A little less aggressive than the regular orange. They remind me of an orange version of metallic tan.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                    ANY Red Eyed Unis
                    ANY Test Paint Bat
                    UNIS:
                    Male- Snow Leopard TP
                    Gothic - Mahogany

JynXx
                    Participant

I was able to trade for this gorgeous fella and he hasn’t show up in the thread yet. Meet Rohan! I’ve included pics in several different lights as different features pop more depending on where he is. It’s overcast, but you get the idea. I really love his eyes. I think they may be a new color? They look like metallic cantaloupe to me!

Well, there’s my #1 and only xD he’s gorgeous, Natasha 🙂 Congrats, and thanks for sharing!! ♥♥

Those eyes appear to be like the metallic peach that were used in PS’s November #1 TP,
                      but more muted in your pictures.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
                      ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
                      ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
                      ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
                      ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
                      ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Natasha
                      Participant

Well, there’s my #1 and only xD he’s gorgeous, Natasha 🙂 Congrats, and thanks for sharing!! ♥♥

Those eyes appear to be like the metallic peach that were used in PS’s November #1 TP,
                        but more muted in your pictures.

Thank you! I think you’re right about the eyes. I imagine they’re the same just lit differently.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                        ANY Test Paint Bat
                        UNIS:
                        Male- Snow Leopard TP
                        Gothic - Mahogany

siberakh1
                        Participant

This handsome unicorn pranced his way to my house last week. His name is “Atlas” and his eyes are a metallic lavendar.

photo Atlas1.jpg
                           photo Atlas2.png
                           photo Atlas3.jpg

There aren’t a ton of unicorns I have seen show up yet that I would trade for from this batch (like Balder, or the other leafy with berry one, and a few others, or maaaybe Briar Rose), so most likely this guy will be staying. I like that his nose is brown like many black horses, instead of a light colored nose for a more natural look. The gold markings I think are color shift (gold/silver). They seem to flash slightly.

Natasha
                          Participant

Very pretty, Siberakh1! I like his stripey mane.

ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            Gothic - Mahogany

Bodine
                            Participant

Such beautiful unis.All of them.
                              I and Bodinetoo have talked it over and then when I took this photo,decided to keep Skyfall for a bit.He fits.I think maybe the Muses knew what they were doing?LOL
                              Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mary
                              Participant

Nat & Siberakh, Beautiful uni’s! Congrats

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

I think Skyfall is a nice combination of your black and white families. Alone he might be different, he just needed to be put with his family. 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 241 through 255 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.