fbpx

Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I didn’t even know they were released today until I saw this thread after 5 pm. I managed to put through an order and pay on paypal but I also didn’t see my order listed when I came back to check here. It showed up a while later on here listed it wasn’t paid yet and then maybe an hour later showed it was paid. Also the shipping for me was showing about $10 more for the grab bag young than a white or black young so I wonder if it is listed as a different weight? Drag0n, I would lend you the money if I had more but I only had enough for one unicorn myself. Maybe there will still be an extra you could get by then if they hold a few back.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
      Participant

I managed to get one. This will be my first unicorn. I’m so excited!

Looking for:
        "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Kiera
        Participant

I can’t believe they sold out in under 24 hours! Holy Smokey! (One uni amounts to a week’s pay for me, so not something I could really do, you people are either crazy or really well paid! :P).

Bodine
          Participant

GOOD for you! I hope it is one you instantly fall in love with.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

rock-reader
            Participant

I can’t believe they sold out in under 24 hours! Holy Smokey! (One uni amounts to a week’s pay for me, so not something I could really do, you people are either crazy or really well paid! :P).

I can’t believe it sold out so quickly, either; quite a few of the forum members said they were going to skip the young unicorns for financial reasons. As for why we spend so much? Crazy, of course!

Marianne
              Participant

I think we all know how hard melody works on each piece and that each one is unique so saving up for one or combining birthdays and Mother’s Day presents is a good way to get one in my house. This is my first grab bag ever and also the first piece I have bought from the store that is for myself. The other pieces were for my son who is 10.

Rusti
                Participant

Yeah, I think I’m just crazy. Instead of my ‘car payment to myself into the savings account’ I bought one of these. No, I don’t always exhibit the most good sense I could. But I just couldn’t swing it the last time they were available and was always a bit sad, so I bit the bullet this time.

Zelda
                  Participant

So excited! As much as I hope to get one I adore right out of the box, I’m not *that* much of an optimist, and look forward to the potential to trade too 🙂

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Bodine
                    Participant

I want to see the rest of them.I loved the black/leafed one in 2nd stream,1:07 time.The third and fourth ones from the 1st stream are gorgeous also.The feathered ones are awesome and the flowery ones are very cool.Nice batch so far.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Zelda
                      Participant

double post, sorry!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Aggie83
                        Participant

I want to see the rest of them.I loved the black/leafed one in 2nd stream,1:07 time.The third and fourth ones from the 1st stream are gorgeous also.The feathered ones are awesome and the flowery ones are very cool.Nice batch so far.

That black/leafed one is one of my absolute favorites as well – just gorgeous. Other than that, the coppery- bronzy ones are the ones that spoke to me the loudest.

MandBsMom
                          Participant

This was my favorite after some of the in progress photos. After the live stream, he’s still calling to me!!!

This guy is a close second.

Mine is on the way and I can’t wait!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Kim
                            Blocked

I am excited to get mine but it will take a week or so. I went through the livestream and got screen shots of a bunch that stood out to me so I made a collage of ones I like. My most favourites are at the top but I went through and put stars on all the ones I really like as I didn’t put them all in order. I really like the zebra, flower, forest and feather ones. For colours I like the pink, purple, pastel and rainbow ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Ela_Hara
                              Participant

I am excited to get mine but it will take a week or so. I went through the livestream and got screen shots of a bunch that stood out to me so I made a collage of ones I like. My most favourites are at the top but I went through and put stars on all the ones I really like as I didn’t put them all in order. I really like the zebra, flower, forest and feather ones. For colours I like the pink, purple, pastel and rainbow ones.

Neat Assortment, Kim!
                                Thanks for putting some shots together – I haven’t had the chance to view the Live Steams in their entirety yet.
                                Hope you get one of your Favorites! And I can’t wait to see photos of everyone’s Beauties! 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Ferlin1984
                                Participant

Yes thanks Kim, I know it’s not all of them but I really like looking at the ones you put together. Hope you get one you like for your birthday.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.