fbpx

Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Angelika_Zen
    Participant

Good for you Jynxx! Isn’t it great to be able to get the one grab bag that is special to you!? Congratulations 🙂

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Ela_Hara
      Participant

Hurrah JynXx!
        You Finally got your Heart’s Desire!!! Congratulations on a Truly Gorgeous, Gorgeous Young Uni! I’m happy for you. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
        Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
        Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
        *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

JynXx
        Participant

Thanks, Kim!! I really wish I could have done the same for you with Parade ♥

Thank you, StormDancer!! How are the Copper Forest Mama Gryphon and her Babies doing? 🙂

Thanks, Angelika 🙂 I was jumping ecstatic when Natasha messaged me. I see your #1 Autumn Leaf Young Poad is in the Classifieds now, I hope you get her! ♥

Thank you, Ela_Hara ♥ you’ve been amazing throughout this entire ride! Like Kim, I wish I could have helped you out with Odin. I was so close! But waited too long.. ugh. I’m sorry about that. I do hope he finds his way to you someday.

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Patricia Smith ◄ •
          ☙ "SKY BRONZE" Emperor Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW ASAGI" Moon Oriental Dragon
          ✾ "RAINBOW TIGER" Sun Oriental Dragon

• ► By Melody ◄ •
          ☙ "Test Paint #5" GB '15 PUMA
          ☙ #170 FANTASY GB '22 Young Qi'Lin
          ☙ #224 KOI GB '22 Young Qi'Lin

Kim
          Blocked
            Kim
            Blocked

I was also super excited to be able to work out a trade for this unicorn which was one of my top favourites from this batch! I love zebras and pink flowers so she was perfect for me from the moment I saw her. I know she has been posted before but she has since acquired a matching baby that I also worked out a trade for around the same time. Thanks to everyone who helped me get this set! This is Briar Rose with Baby Rose!

http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09234_zpszjtk27px.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09257_zpsv6trrial.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09253_zps5ambkmw2.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09249_zpszxxxchum.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09246_zpsezbkmj0q.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09248_zpsjm7n3j5i.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09242_zpsazsm7jdh.jpg
              http://i1310.photobucket.com/albums/s644/kimking22/DSC09239_zps8kexoaa9.jpg

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

StormDancer
              Participant

Hi JynXx! the Copper Forest Mama Gryphon and her babies are doing great and I even painted a PYO Griffin to match them lol.
                It’s amazing how fast collections grow once you find the forums.

Kim, great looking unicorns! Congrats!

Looking for:
                "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

JynXx
                Participant

Hania is very pretty! I remember seeing her in the Classifieds ^_^ Briar Rose and Baby Rose are super cute together!! I’m really glad you were able to trade/buy some of your favorites. I thought I saw a Baby Uni who matches Parade in the last Baby Uni Grab, too. I wonder who got her?

That’s great to hear, StormDancer!! ^_^ I’d love to see the matching PYO Gryphon sometime ♥ And yeah, I agree. I started seriously collecting back in 2006 [I joined eBay to buy my first one], and now have over 60 pieces!! Trying to cut back, LOL.. that’s about 6 Windstones a year xD

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Kim
                  Blocked

Yeah I also saw the baby that looked like Parade in the classified ads before. Maybe whoever got it was able to make a unicorn set as well. I did love that unicorn but I like pink better than purple for flowers so I guess it worked out in the end after all.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

rock-reader
                    Participant

Lovely GBY unicorns! I’m so happy to see people get their favorite pieces. It’s nice to see pieces in forever homes.

JynXx
                      Participant

@Natasha – I was going through this Thread, and thought it was funny that our #1 GBYs were sitting next to each other in the Class Photo xD

photo Untitled_zpsjvrba2x8.png

I’m really glad it worked out in the end for you this time, hun ♥ as for the GB Baby, I haven’t talked to Parade’s owner in awhile, so I’m not sure if she ended up paired with her, or not. I do hope so. Sets are amazing!
                        I didn’t see a GB Baby that matched Rohan, and tbh, I’m happy there wasn’t. Maybe someday, though! I do have a little one I call “Lasciel” who compliments him very well.

photo IMG_2036_zpsushbx3qu.jpg

photo IMG_2037_zpsbbbqxafp.jpg

photo IMG_2039_zps6ycvujef.jpg

photo IMG_2040_zpsi43eovob.jpg

photo IMG_2042_zpsxzob2aj5.jpg

photo IMG_2044_zpsnkccq5f5.jpg

↞↞≪∙ FOREVER SEEKING •↟•

• ► By Melody ◄ •

Ela_Hara
                        Participant

Thanks JynXx for the lovely thought! 😀
                          BTW – I received a Very Lovely Gift from Bodine that picked me up – she’s really a Dear Friend! So I’m not in a rush… thing’s do happen, and work out for the best. 😀

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                          Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Natasha
                          Participant

Here is Ragnarok who I won off eBay! I thought he was a flat black but he’s got a lot more reddish gold color shift than he looked to on eBay. His coloration on his head reminds me of Rohan who I used to have but passed on to Jynxx.

I absolutely love Ragnarok in all his color-shifting, tentacle-twirling glory! He reminds me of a black & gold horse from a Russian fairy tale called The Little Humpbacked Horse

photo 407DF16C-723F-477A-8341-C977F923AADD_zpsoeyupx7k.jpg

photo 122CCEB8-9586-414D-92E0-30FF77A093D5_zpstkl3c9zc.jpg

photo CB05BE45-6CC4-4371-8C35-23E8C9F20E1A_zpslotcdkai.jpg

photo 2978AF9A-07EB-4FC9-A74C-7DE2C88B0180_zpskfwe7c0y.jpg

photo 8068B151-5408-4012-B32C-0A5DC9E11594_zpsb3uegjvp.jpg

photo 1482D719-0BCD-43CE-8B8E-F20FADC9D80C_zpsmmocbx0u.jpg

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                            ANY Red Eyed Unis
                            ANY Test Paint Bat
                            UNIS:
                            The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                            Male- Snow Leopard TP
                            White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                            Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                            Mother: Okapi
                            Gothic - Mahogany
                            PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                            DRAGONS: Male Coyote

etruscan
                            Participant

I too thought that Ragnarok was flat black. Obviously the right person won him! I’m glad that you’re happy with him.

Viewing 13 posts - 361 through 373 (of 373 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.