fbpx

Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

This lovely guy is Ferlin’s “Rindr”!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Ferlin1984
      Participant

Thank you again for posting pictures for me Hannah and to a big thank you to Scathach for hooking me up 😉 .

Ann
        Participant

Wow, Ferlin, love your beautiful uni! One of my top faves for sure.

Scathach
          Participant

Thank you again for posting pictures for me Hannah and to a big thank you to Scathach for hooking me up 😉 .

You’re welcome! Rindr looks happy, too. 🙂

Life is beautiful.

Scathach
            Participant

Wow, Briteblades, Sovanna is lovely!

Worth the wait.

Life is beautiful.

Copper83
              Participant

Meet Weaver. I got my #1 favorite in a three way trade! I am thrilled to have Weaver. Who would have thought that a feathered pink zebra would be elegant? I think she is, and she’s now in her forever home. Many thanks to my trade partners!

photo P1000004_zpsjzdbbv2y.jpg

photo P1000005_zpsr5vdacru.jpg

photo P1000006_zpsksb8hfvs.jpg

photo P1000007_zps54mivqtx.jpg

Ferlin1984
                Participant

Congrats! Weaver is so pretty and dainty. Love the light pink with the stripes.

Ann
                  Participant

Weaver is beautiful Copper, congrats!!!!

Syn
                    Participant

Here’s Argo, a silvery white zebra-striped Uni. His gems are amethyst, but I cannot quite decide on his eye color. They are not light blue; maybe periwinkle?

Like most everyone else, I wanted a fantasy GB and am definitely not in love with this one. If you are, he will be for sale or trade.

A HAPPY ENDING: Argo is now in a home with someone who loves him.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

WOW! So many beautiful unicorns! I wish I could have played along this batch. Maybe next time. I love Briar Rose too and Zorre-a few others too. WOW! Somebody want to trade for an ebay griffin? I have two lol

MandBsMom
                        Participant

Because of an wonderful trade (Thanks Syn!) Argo has come to live with me. He is fabulous! He’ll be staying awhile, I think. 😉

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Hannah
                          Participant

Here is a beautiful uni named Saxifrage! I am posting this on behalf of another forum member, which I will allow to reveal themselves if they so wish 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Marianne
                            Participant

Here is a beautiful uni named Saxifrage! I am posting this on behalf of another forum member, which I will allow to reveal themselves if they so wish 🙂

Wow! Saxifrage, is gorgeous. Still love seeing these new ones posted! Thanks to the owner and Hannah for posting!

rock-reader
                              Participant

Thank you, Hannah, for posting Saxifrage. I am happy to share him with everyone. I also want to say thanks to everyone else for posting pictures. As usual, Melody continues to outdo herself. This batch has been fantastic – so colorful, imaginative and beautiful. I almost didn’t participate but am so glad I did!

Ela_Hara
                                Participant

Congrats rock-reader!
                                  Saxifrage is GORGEOUS! Wonderful Grab! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                                  Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                                  Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                                  *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 15 posts - 331 through 345 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.