fbpx

Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    Hannah
    Participant

Whohooo, Im In!!! I got my first grab bag!! Cant wait to see all the lovelies!!!

When do they generally post group photos?
      oppps, sorry for the double post but really if anything is worth a double post this is!

Lol Mimi! XD

Sometimes Melody posts the class pictures beforehand, sometimes after. It can take a day or two in some cases after they are released – in short, it’s whenever Melody has the time 🙂

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
      Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

siberakh1
      Participant

I believe mine did get through eventually. I got a receipt and also an invoice. In my orders it shows a processing order and an “on hold” order which I assume was the one that I tried to place initially that gave me the weird messages about it already being paid for and being canceled. Anyway, I put a message on the second order that I had trouble placing it, and that I only want one order. As far as I can tell, there is only one charge on my credit card so that’s good! The only leftover issue is that it charged me more for shipping but I can live with that.

I had something similar happen. I emailed Susie about it. First order I put in for myself shows paid in Paypal, but not showing a store invoice. Second order I submitted on behalf of another forum member (shipping directly to them), the uni bounced out of the cart, but I was able to go through and complete it. That one also shows paid through paypal, but that one does show a store invoice. Might be some glitches in the system, but this is also the first grab bag test of the new store and I’m sure everyone is nervous to see how the new store holds up!

Mercury Star
        Participant

Noooooo… I was just about to check out when I discovered I forgot to bring my little cheat sheet for passwords with me to work, and I can’t remember my Paypal one of the top of my head. I won’t be home for another 4 or 5 hours. *pleasedon’tallbesoldoutbythen*

Marianne
          Participant

Whohooo, Im In!!! I got my first grab bag!! Cant wait to see all the lovelies!!!

When do they generally post group photos?
            oppps, sorry for the double post but really if anything is worth a double post this is!

Lol Mimi! XD

Sometimes Melody posts the class pictures beforehand, sometimes after. It can take a day or two in some cases after they are released – in short, it’s whenever Melody has the time 🙂

Thanks, Hannah. HeHeHe, Im in! Im in!!

Mercury Star
            Participant

Noooooo… I was just about to check out when I discovered I forgot to bring my little cheat sheet for passwords with me to work, and I can’t remember my Paypal one of the top of my head. I won’t be home for another 4 or 5 hours. *pleasedon’tallbesoldoutbythen*

Natasha
              Participant

why don’t you reset the password? Then you can change it and get in now.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Naturalice
                Participant

Mercury Star, If i remmeber correctly, it took several days last time these were released due to the high cost for them to sell out. You should be ok I think.

dashesndots
                  Participant

Got one 🙂 Shouldn’t have, but I couldn’t resist. Can’t wait to see which one I got!

Marianne
                    Participant

Ohh nooo! Isn’t there a forgotten my password link or a reset your password option? Hope you get it figured out. Take a beathe.

Mary
                      Participant

I was having trouble getting my order to go through, but it worked in the end. I must have tried adding more than one unicorn to my cart at one point because I got an error message saying I could only order one.

Pegasi1978, I had the same problem. When I first clicked to add to my cart, it gave me an error messaage saying I could only order 1 but I had none in my cart. The second time I tried to add it, it gave me the error message again, but it did update my cart with one of the GBY’s. After that, all worked fine including Paypal.

Lupuslunae
                        Participant

Soooo Melody and crew, is there a class photo to share? Pretty please? 🙂

Bodine
                          Participant

I have a trade up*fingers crossed*

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Mercury Star
                            Participant

I feel like a doofus, sorry about the panicked comment earlier, all! They are still in the store, so I was very much able to buy one now that I am home. I really shouldn’t get on the forums while I am at work and stressing over everything (not just a grab bag)!

Pegasi1978
                              Participant

Don’t feel bad. You never know how things are going to go with a grab bag. Sometimes they sell out in minutes, sometimes they sell out in days. I was anxious about grabbing one myself and I was afraid I would miss the email for them (I found it after my order). I happened to be on the forum at just the right time today to catch them just after they were added to the store or else I might have missed them until now.

drag0nfeathers
                                Participant

Only 4 left in stock. I don’t think they’re gonna last till Thursday. Poop.

Got a busted Windstone?
                                  drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                                  *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                                  Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                                  Siphlophis Male Dragon
                                  Calypso Hatching Empress
                                  Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                                  Tattoo Mother Kirin
                                  Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                                  Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                                  Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                                  Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                                  Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                                  Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.