Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags Young Unicorn Show Off Thread May 2016

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 373 total)
  • Author
    MandBsMom
    Participant

Here we go folks!!!!! Let’s see these lovelies as they arrive!

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

Natasha
      Participant

Anyone else having problems? My first order, I went through to paying on paypal. Then it said on paypal “This order has already been paid” and when I got back to Windstone it said “Your order has been cancelled.” I have no idea what’s up with it. I eventually got an order confirmation the next time I tried, but it was very odd.

Also, are these unlimited, because there is no “one per person” message on the product page?

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
        ANY Red Eyed Unis
        ANY Test Paint Bat
        UNIS:
        The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
        Male- Snow Leopard TP
        White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
        Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
        Mother: Okapi
        Gothic - Mahogany
        PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
        DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Susie
        Keymaster

They are one per customer. I don’t know if I dare edit it right now. It should only let you order one.

MandBsMom
          Participant

Anyone else having problems? My first order, I went through to paying on paypal. Then it said on paypal “This order has already been paid” and when I got back to Windstone it said “Your order has been cancelled.” I have no idea what’s up with it. I eventually got an order confirmation the next time I tried, but it was very odd.

Also, are these unlimited, because there is no “one per person” message on the product page?

I got a store announcement email (not the restock email) that mentioned the one per person limit.

Love baby kirins, safari poads, mini keepers, and anything BLUE, BLUE, and, oh yes, BLUE.

MandBsMom
            Participant

Freakin double posts…….

Ann
              Participant

I paid via PayPal and got the receipt right away within 1 minutes of the store announcement. And then got the invoice after I paid from Windstone. So I think I’m good. No issues like Natasha had.

Wish we could get two! Maybe we can later if they don’t sell out immediately. Maybe mine will be shipped today and I’ll get it in a couple of days. Yea! Positive thinking!

Lupuslunae
                Participant

My order and paypal went through fine. Good thing it did otherwise I would of screamed like a crazy person, at work! Natasha, if Susie can’t fix it for you, make another account? You will still just be getting the one, so it’s not cheating, just troubleshooting! And as crazy as we get over our love of these, there should be time as the more expensive grabs take longer to sell out.

Ann
                  Participant

Can’t wait to see the class pictures.

Natasha
                    Participant

I believe mine did get through eventually. I got a receipt and also an invoice. In my orders it shows a processing order and an “on hold” order which I assume was the one that I tried to place initially that gave me the weird messages about it already being paid for and being canceled. Anyway, I put a message on the second order that I had trouble placing it, and that I only want one order. As far as I can tell, there is only one charge on my credit card so that’s good! The only leftover issue is that it charged me more for shipping but I can live with that.

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                      ANY Red Eyed Unis
                      ANY Test Paint Bat
                      UNIS:
                      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                      Male- Snow Leopard TP
                      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                      Mother: Okapi
                      Gothic - Mahogany
                      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Hannah
                      Participant

A friendly reminder to new members and veteran members alike!

Please participate in our user generated Feedback list! Be aware of your potential trading/buying/selling partner( s ) feedback before entering into a transaction with them! As always, please take the information contained within with a grain of salt – just because someone has excellent feedback doesn’t mean they are guaranteed to be a great trading partner. This list does however express the experiences of many forum members and has benefited many forum members. Please remember to send feedback in as well, so the list continues to grow and stays current and accurate.

It is vitally important to stress that this list is user-generated and user-hosted. It does not reflect upon the opinions of anyone at Windstone Editions. It is unofficial and must not be mistaken as a Windstone Editions endorsed list.

You can check out the feedback list by clicking here!

ALSO! If you would like to have your Young Unicorn added to the Grab Bag Directory, please email me your images at atoadaso (at) gmail [dot] com! I am currently working on the Directories for the Young unicorns of past generations, and I will be adding to it for these as well. 🙂

I don’t have the Youngs’ page up yet, but if you’d like to see the rest of the galleries (newly updated!) click here!

<3 Thanks everyone

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I was having trouble getting my order to go through, but it worked in the end. I must have tried adding more than one unicorn to my cart at one point because I got an error message saying I could only order one.

fatalbeauty
                          Participant

can’t wait to see all the pretty pictures!

4 things I'm looking for:
                            1. Mother Meerkat
                            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Angelika_Zen
                            Participant

Wonderful suggestion Hannah!

Good luck to everyone participating…make sure you show’em off! 😀

Wanted: "Dragon Fruit" Male Dragon ~ "Fire Berry", "Paradise", "Dragon Fruit", "Tie Dye" ~ The brighter, the better!

Marianne
                              Participant

Whohooo, Im In!!! I got my first grab bag!! Cant wait to see all the lovelies!!!

When do they generally post group photos?

Marianne
                                Participant

Whohooo, Im In!!! I got my first grab bag!! Cant wait to see all the lovelies!!!

When do they generally post group photos?
                                  oppps, sorry for the double post but really if anything is worth a double post this is!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 373 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.